Forum Name: Boat Maintenance
Forum Discription: Discuss maintenance of your Correct Craft
URL: http://www.CorrectCraftFan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=49378
Printed Date: May-05-2024 at 8:09pm

Topic: Upholstered side boards below Gunwales
Posted By: 99airwarrior
Subject: Upholstered side boards below Gunwales
Date Posted: October-30-2020 at 12:17am
Hi  My 85 2001 has a standard interior and I would like to have the upholstered side boards under the Gunwales port and stern. Does anyone have a pattern of the wood?  I have seen interior side boards available which would be the easiest way but shipping would be almost impossible. I can have the upholstery copied from a picture. I am also having a problem finding the blue color used on the back seat. I know a picture would help but it is already stored for the winter. Thank You Joe

Replies:
Posted By: rebel skier
Date Posted: October-30-2020 at 10:15am
I wish I could help you but with a deluxe interion my coming pads will start and stop well short of where you would want yours to extend too, because the observer and rear seats wrap along the sides.  I haven't seen coming pads on a non-deluxe for you to mimic as a pattern.

-------------
Hotty Toddy lets go skiing!

Posted By: 99airwarrior
Date Posted: October-30-2020 at 2:41pm
I guess I should have given more information. I do have the deluxe observer seat and drivers seat but the rear seat is standard and removed for a ballast bag seat except for the back rest which does not curve around Thank You for the help Joe

Print Page | Close Window