Print Page | Close Window

Ski pylon

Printed From: CorrectCraftFan.com
Category: General Correct Craft Discussion
Forum Name: Common Questions
Forum Discription: Visit here first for common questions regarding your Correct Craft
URL: http://www.CorrectCraftFan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=37284
Printed Date: June-09-2024 at 6:32am

Topic: Ski pylon
Posted By: Darkwing420
Subject: Ski pylon
Date Posted: September-07-2015 at 1:33pm
Does anyone know if there is usually any kind of small extension for pylon or is it always just right above engine cover??? I just bought an 81 ski nautique and the back tow ring is loose so I can't pull with it but would like for people to be able to sit in back seat while I'm pulling

Replies:
Posted By: 8122pbrainard
Date Posted: September-07-2015 at 2:03pm
The rear lifting ring is NOT designed for towing anything!! It's NOT a "tow ring"! Get rid of the passengers in the aft when pulling. BTW, never pull tubes even with the pylon.

-------------
/diaries/details.asp?ID=1622" rel="nofollow -

54 Atom

/diaries/details.asp?ID=2179" rel="nofollow - 77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<

Posted By: Morfoot
Date Posted: September-07-2015 at 3:19pm
If you are wanting to pull wakeboarders, combo skiers, trick skiers, or kneeboarders then you'll need to purchase a Super Deluxe Boom Mount and a extended pylon. If you want to use a Skylon, Fly High or some other extended pylon then you will need to remove the existing Ring & Finger set up from the pylon and slide the extended over the factory pylon. PLEEEEEEEEASE, DO NOT CUT or HACK UP what you currently have to make it work. The Ring & Finger tow points are in HIGH demand as they are not made anymore and is considered criminal to destroy it to modify the exisiting to accomodate the extended one.

As Pete stated the rear 'Tow Eye' aka Lifting Ring that you are using was designed for verticle loads only (ie lifting boat in the boat house) and not for towing. That's why its loose. You purchased an Inboard Tournament Competition Ski Boat so yes all pylons are in front of the engine unless it's a V-Drive boat.

-------------
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"

Date Posted: September-07-2015 at 4:27pm
Originally posted by Morfoot Morfoot wrote:

the rear 'Tow Eye' aka Lifting Ring that you are using was designed for verticle loads only (ie lifting boat in the boat house) and not for towing. That's why its loose. You purchased an Inboard Tournament Competition Ski Boat so yes all pylons are in front

Duck,
Considering the lifting ring is loose, I HIGHLY suggest you investigate why it's loose BEFORE you use it for it's intended purpose of lifting the boat!!

Yes, as Tim mentions, you purchased a competition ski boat.

-------------

54 Atom

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<

Date Posted: September-07-2015 at 6:50pm
Ok thanks I never towed with it it was loose when I got the boat and I won't be rigging anything I'm appreciative of the classic original design of boat and don't want to rig it but it would be ok to get fly high and slide it on pylon without damaging anything and it will fit over pylon??

Date Posted: September-07-2015 at 6:55pm
Originally posted by Darkwing420 Darkwing420 wrote:

would be ok to get fly high and slide it on pylon without damaging anything and it will fit over pylon??

Yes on the extended pylon ("fly high") but make sure you rig the forward cable correctly. The cable does not go to the forward lifting ring but is rather connected to a strap around the stem.

-------------

54 Atom

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<

Date Posted: September-07-2015 at 7:11pm
Ok awesome thank you sir it hooks to the eye on the front of the boat where the trailer hooks on to it correct

Posted By: Morfoot
Date Posted: September-07-2015 at 7:42pm

Ok awesome thank you sir it hooks to the eye on the front of the boat where the trailer hooks on to it correct

Yes, Duck that is correct.... Attaching the support cable to the FRONT lifting ring has been known to cause spider cracking in the gelcoat round the lifting ring. Some have managed to get away with it but I wouldn't risk it. IMHO.

-------------
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"

Date Posted: September-07-2015 at 7:56pm
Ok thanks again I appreciate it took it out this weekend and everything was good except that they had an automotive coil they put on and it would get really hot then the boat would start to misfire when taking off from idle and die then it wouldn't start back up until it cooled off.. I put about 30 hrs of labor in it after purchasing it and thought I had everything right kind of disappointing but atleast it's a small issue and easy to fix I'm just new to boat game except for my dad owning one while growing up so I'm trying to learn as much as possible

Date Posted: September-07-2015 at 8:06pm

everything was good except that they had an automotive coil they put on and it would get really hot then the boat would start to misfire when taking off from idle and die then it wouldn't start back up until it cooled off..

Duck,
There really isn't any coil that's "automotive" or "marine". The key is it's need to be used with a ballast resistor or not. The resister lowers the voltage.

-------------

54 Atom

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<

Date Posted: September-07-2015 at 9:12pm
i have the old one he took off and they do both say use with external resistor which the engine does have but I thought maybe since some parts are marine specific and the new one is cheap from autozone that maybe that's why it was getting so hot then it would bog down and die after I let the coil cool or took it off and cooled it in water then put it back on it would start right up and run great for another 30 min or so then die and coil would be hot again..is it normal for that to get really hot and if it's not a defective coil what would cause it to get hot

Date Posted: September-07-2015 at 9:44pm
Duck,
Your first mistake is going to Autozone. Sorry but I feel they are the absolute worst with any parts. Check the voltage going to the coil. A internally resisted coil will take the full nominal 12 volts. An externally resisted coil wants around 9 volts after the resistor. Then find out what coil you purchased. Also, an oil filled coil doesn't like to be laid on it's side and in the typical mounting position of many on marine engines. Epoxy filled coils will handle any mounting position.

-------------

54 Atom

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<

Date Posted: September-07-2015 at 10:35pm
Yes sir I agree about autozone I purchased the boat from a friend who purchased from original owner.. My friend had intentions on fixing up and flipping the boat so he did little things here and there like the coil before giving up and letting it sit for a yr before I bought it so that's why it is from autozone I only use napa and I'm a heavy equipment mechanic just not real savvy on old engines but I will look into the voltage and I am pretty sure it's oil filled.. But it shouldn't be getting hot right?? Also with it getting hot there isn't something else that could cause it to overheat other than the wrong type of coil or it being cheap

Posted By: skyfuzz
Date Posted: September-07-2015 at 11:50pm
Originally posted by 8122pbrainard 8122pbrainard wrote:

The rear lifting ring is NOT designed for towing anything!! It's NOT a "tow ring"! Get rid of the passengers in the aft when pulling. BTW, never pull tubes even with the pylon.

I didn't have a proper ski pylon for my '70 Barracuda, so I used the aft lift ring to attach the ski rope to when pulling skiers, kneeboarders and tubes. I did this for 7 seasons when I owned the boat. Although it was only maybe 4-5 times each summer, I assumed the aft lift ring would handle the load no problem. I also used both the aft lift ring and the forward lift ring to tie the boat to the dock. So, I suppose you could say, that I just learned something valuable here today! Yikes, had no idea what I was risking! Thanks Pete! The Wildcat I own now is pylonless and having one installed when the stringer/floor job gets underway.

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=7613&sort=&pagenum=1

Posted By: JPASS
Date Posted: September-08-2015 at 8:33am
I'm currently selling a 10" pole and wakeboard rack. The ID of the pole is 2.5", $125 for the whole set-up + shipping.

Let me know if you're interested.

http://www.correctcraftfan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=37269&title=fs-10-pole-and-board-rack" rel="nofollow - Original Posting

-------------
'92 Correctcraft Ski Nautique

Date Posted: September-08-2015 at 10:17am
Ok when I get home from work I'll measure my pylon not for sure what size it is and I'll let u know

Posted By: JPASS
Date Posted: September-08-2015 at 10:36am
Someone else just PM'd me for it. If the deal falls through, I'll let you know.

-------------
'92 Correctcraft Ski Nautique

Posted By: gun-driver
Date Posted: September-08-2015 at 11:08am

Also, an oil filled coil doesn't like to be laid on it's side and in the typical mounting position of many on marine engines. Epoxy filled coils will handle any mounting position.

Pete this is so not true!!!!
My '85 has an oil filled coil that was mounted on its side when I bought it and still is to this day. As long as the ohm rating is correct, it's getting the proper voltage and your ballast resistor is working properly it will work just fine on its side.
Here is all the part #'s for a prestolite clip down distributor the 1.5 written on the coil box in pen is the ohm rating. I can dig up the condenser # also if you need it.
http://s256.photobucket.com/user/gun-driver/media/85%20boat%20rebuild/DSC00315.jpg.html" rel="nofollow">

Posted By: 74Wind
Date Posted: September-08-2015 at 3:14pm
Before I found him a pylon, my brother used the rear ring on a 72 Southwind for many years, with up to 8 skiers, on a very frequent basis, as they live on the lake. My friend has also used the ring on his 72 Coronado forever. Neither boat has ever shown even the slightest bit of damage from this. Or maybe older boats were just built better.....

While I won't challenge this prevailing wisdom in theory,   there have been numerous past threads on this but never any real proof. Pics or it didn't happen..

-------------
1974 Southwind 18
1975 Century Mark II

Posted By: Hollywood
Date Posted: September-08-2015 at 3:22pm
I've heard of gel/glass damage with extended pylons to the front ring and towing from the rear ring. I've also heard of damaged cam shafts (low zinc) and blown up boats (non-operational blower). We used to ski off the rear ring and have the Skylon hooked through the front ring. Can't say I was as strict on using the blower either then. Don't be the kind that waits for something to happen to improve your ways.

Date Posted: September-08-2015 at 10:42pm
Originally posted by 74Wind 74Wind wrote:

my brother used the rear ring on a 72 Southwind for many years, with up to 8 skiers, on a very frequent basis, as they live on the lake.

Jeff,
8 teenage skiers on two skis isn't even equal to 1 full size adult on 1 ski. Sorry but your logic won't make me change my mind. Have you ever even looked at how the aft ring is fastened to the transom?

-------------

54 Atom

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<

Date Posted: September-08-2015 at 10:46pm
Yes sir I agree with you when I got the boat and noticed it was loose I removed tank to see what it would take to fix it and it's pretty apparent that it's not a very strong design for anything but upward force I was shocked and scratching my head at why they would make it that way but once it was explained that it's not for towing I understood why completely

Posted By: Gary S
Date Posted: September-09-2015 at 12:26am
Maybe why some of the newer ones have a spool mounted on the back? I find when pulling a tube from the spool you get a better "crack the whip" action than from the pylon. I think in this off season I'll develop a rear "tube" tower or flyhigh type of device. Now that Pete will be living on the water full time he just might want to up his tube game. I hesitate to get the TimmyT marketing team,might go with cousin Don and get coveted CG rating instead.

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=1711&sort=&pagenum=1&yrstart=1966&yrend=1970" rel="nofollow - 69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport

Date Posted: September-09-2015 at 12:45am

Originally posted by 74Wind 74Wind wrote:

my brother used the rear ring on a 72 Southwind for many years, with up to 8 skiers, on a very frequent basis, as they live on the lake.

Jeff,
8 teenage skiers on two skis isn't even equal to 1 full size adult on 1 ski. Sorry but your logic won't make me change my mind. Have you ever even looked at how the aft ring is fastened to the transom?

Weird assumption,   never said anything about teenagers......ages 8-65 last time as I recall, fun stuff.

Like I said, i don't argue with prevailing wisdom, and of course it's better for the boat off a pylon Pete.   Just seen a whole lotta skiing off the ring on a whole bunch of old inboards, many wood, in my lifetime, and never once ever heard, or seen, a peep about any resulting damage, just hearsay. Like I asked. ..got actual proof or pics?

Skiing has been around since long before the advent of the pylon and not all old boats were so equipped.....think Joe Cash ever refused a pull from the ring?

-------------
1974 Southwind 18
1975 Century Mark II

Posted By: DrCC
Date Posted: September-09-2015 at 12:48am
So, what do you say to a family in distress with an infant on board and it's getting dark? - "Sorry, can't help you"?

If you can't tow with it, you probably shouldn't be lifting with it.

We used a Southwind 20 as a service boat for years and years. Towed 50+ft houseboats for 30+ miles. Always towed with the lift ring and never the pylon.   Never seen any gel stress.

Date Posted: September-09-2015 at 1:24am
Well, there ya go, case in point,...... thanks Doc!

Reminds me of another thread which strongly debunked the use of the four beefy correct craft factory-installed cleats for tying up...... as they are purportedly ill-equipped for such purpose; and recommending the use of the apparently vertical-pull only lifting eyes for dock lines instead. ......

-------------
1974 Southwind 18
1975 Century Mark II

Posted By: TRBenj
Date Posted: September-09-2015 at 7:05am
Originally posted by DrCC DrCC wrote:

So, what do you say to a family in distress with an infant on board and it's getting dark? - "Sorry, can't help you"?

If you can't tow with it, you probably shouldn't be lifting with it.

We used a Southwind 20 as a service boat for years and years. Towed 50+ft houseboats for 30+ miles. Always towed with the lift ring and never the pylon.   Never seen any gel stress.

Any particular reason why you wouldn't tow from the pylon Al? Seems like it's better suited for the job.

I've seen more than a few lifting rings surrounded by gel cracks. I can't state definitively where they came from, none have appeared on my boats under my ownership. 2 screws (at most) and a snug fit in the deck is all that holds the lifting rings in place laterally. I suppose the vertical rod below adds some strength in that direction as well, but that's not really its purpose (a vertical load is). We all know that correct craft construction is pretty beefy, and the thick deck can take the abuse for the most part. I'm sure many a skier have been pulled from them without issue. To Pete's point, that still doesn't make them suitable for the job. Use your best judgement, I suppose.

Posted By: Riley
Date Posted: September-09-2015 at 9:37am
The ski pylons were optional on most of the boats up until the 70's. Plenty of people have pulled from the rear lifting ring, including my family that had a '67 Cuda for 10 years. We never had any stress cracks. No doubt some boats get them, but they also show up in other areas of the deck, like the corners of the back seat.

Bow eyes were optional also, and many people moored their boats from the front lifting ring.

Posted By: 75 Tique
Date Posted: September-09-2015 at 11:09am

8 teenage skiers on two skis isn't even equal to 1 full size adult on 1 ski.

I'm having a little trouble buying this. I've never seen a slalom skier who knows what he is doing, do anything but pop right up behind any inboard. Say that's about 175-200 pounds. Eight (smaller) skiers is going on 1000 pounds or better. Any group ski I have seen with 4, 5, 6, or more, it takes a little bit of work on the part of the boat and a few yards to get them all up.

The use the lifting ring for pulling argument will live on. Many say they've seen it done for ever, especially on the older boats without pylons, will argue their point and folks who have seen some spider cracks will argue their point. But like many of the extreme positions held here, lets be reasonable. To say a boat shouldn't be tied to a dock with the lifting rings because they are for lifting only, is just plain silly.

-------------

Posted By: Riley
Date Posted: September-09-2015 at 11:29am
For the longest time Correct Craft used the same method for horizontal stabilization of the lifting ring as the pylon. 2 pieces of 3/4" plywood. I would rather tow another boat off the lifting ring than the pylon. Both can being overloaded if you tow too fast, but there's a lot more leverage applied to the pylon.

Posted By: skyfuzz
Date Posted: September-09-2015 at 12:09pm
When I bought my used Wildcat a year ago the transom had 3 after market ski towing rings fitted thru the hull. It looked way too cluttered for my liking so I had them cut off after we thought by just removing the nuts on the inside and hammering them towards the outside. Well, they weren't budging at all. Very time consuming since they were up inside just above the fuel tank with all the wiring and cramped space. We ended up cutting them off on the outside right against the hull with a grinder and then had to use a grinder wheel to go into the glass where the bolts were, patched and painted each cup with gel coat to match the hull color. I think it came out pretty good!

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=7613&sort=&pagenum=1

Date Posted: September-09-2015 at 12:39pm
Originally posted by 75 Tique 75 Tique wrote:

8 teenage skiers on two skis isn't even equal to 1 full size adult on 1 ski.

I'm having a little trouble buying this. I've never seen a slalom skier who knows what he is doing, do anything but pop right up behind any inboard. Say that's about 175-200 pounds. Eight (smaller) skiers is going on 1000 pounds or better. Any group ski I have seen with 4, 5, 6, or more, it takes a little bit of work on the part of the boat and a few yards to get them all up.

The use the lifting ring for pulling argument will live on. Many say they've seen it done for ever, especially on the older boats without pylons, will argue their point and folks who have seen some spider cracks will argue their point. But like many of the extreme positions held here, lets be reasonable. To say a boat shouldn't be tied to a dock with the lifting rings because they are for lifting only, is just plain silly.

Actually, I think Pete may be trying to make the point that it's not so much the getting up, but the tremendous stress created when an accomplished slalom skier makes an agressive cut, but it would take an engineer to determine ultimately how that would compare to the aggregate weight of multiple skiers.

My comment on tying off to the bow ring was simply a sarcastic smarta#! remark about an earlier thread that somehow recommended not using the factory equipped cleats on a Southwind. Of course many boats do not have cleats, including my Century; on which we have been tying up to the front ring for 40 years.

-------------
1974 Southwind 18
1975 Century Mark II

Date Posted: September-09-2015 at 1:51pm
That could very well be, tho, not the way I read it. But it is a fair point. Years ago I read that a strong slalom skier pulls about 300 pounds. That was likely dated info, so I did a little research and came up with this snippit out of the BallofSpray forum. 600 to 750 pounds, legend of Mapple hitting 1000 pounds, but no strain gauge to support that. Still, 600-750 is pretty good. I am not sure any of us weekend warriors have to worry about that, though. Be interesting to put those 8 skiers on combos on a strain gauge.

http://www.ballofspray.com/forum#/discussion/7033/the-physical-forces-of-slalom-skiing" rel="nofollow - http://www.ballofspray.com/forum#/discussion/7033/the-physical-forces-of-slalom-skiing

-------------

Date Posted: September-09-2015 at 2:38pm
Oh I don't think that's how he really meant it either, I was just offering a kind out...

I wonder how time and equipment advances play into it also. Would the cut a guy like Joe Cash might have made on a wood ski with rudimentary bindings have had a more or less violent effect on the boat than the cut a modern competitor makes with a high tech ski and 2 big boots? You might think the new guys cuts are more radical, but in actuality perhaps are smoother? Hmmmmm. .....

Guess you'd have to find some old video or compare tournament stats old vs new.

-------------
1974 Southwind 18
1975 Century Mark II

Date Posted: September-09-2015 at 9:54pm
This is my front ring,no idea of how they got there.They have been around since I have had it. Not a single crack on the back

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=1711&sort=&pagenum=1&yrstart=1966&yrend=1970" rel="nofollow - 69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport

Date Posted: September-10-2015 at 4:09pm
Funny you mention Joe Cash. I was thinking it was a Joe Cash picture that had the caption about 300 pound pull. I was wrong on two counts. It was a Billy Spencer (1963 world champ) picture with the caption, and it was 460 pounds, not 300. Here are the two pics out of an old book I have (that one day I will have to return to my high school library, I am guessing)

Seeing the picture of Joe Cash kind of reminds me of a pet peeve I have. I kind of chuckle at weekend warriors that think they have to go out and buy a $1500 ski because it will make them better. Yet look what Joe Cash could do on a flat wooden ski. I think just about everyone who is free skiing would be just fine on an O'Brien World Team Comp. I know, the flamers will tell me better equipment helps and makes it easier to progress, but I would contend a lot of people spend a lot of money on equipment that is a lot better then they are or ever will be. Not a complaint or criticism by any means, just an observation. (from a guy who is notoriously cheap, just ask HW about my awesome rope collection.)

-------------

Date Posted: September-10-2015 at 4:26pm
Larry, I think your tube is the most valuable piece of water "sports" equipment you own.

Can you snag more buoys on a modern ski with small, modern wakes? Yes. Does that make ME better or the boat & ski better? Did I increase my skill level or did the equipment allow my current level to score better?

Date Posted: September-10-2015 at 4:33pm
But imagine what he coulda done on a new ski....

Many years ago I was standing on shore with a friend, and his brother overdid his landing, hit the rocks at speed, flew out of the ski, and tumbled to a stop on the shale; his brother went running, presumably to check on his brother, but then kept on running right past him yelling "oh no, my Joe Cash!!!"....

-------------
1974 Southwind 18
1975 Century Mark II

Date Posted: September-10-2015 at 4:35pm
You were sworn to secrecy about that. (besides, probably needless to say, it was a gift from very generous, periodic visitors, who thought my equipment shed needed one.)

-------------

Date Posted: September-10-2015 at 4:38pm
sure it was

Date Posted: September-10-2015 at 4:43pm
Back to HW's question. I am an intermediate to advanced recreational skier and an absolute novice/rookie course skier. If I went though a course on a World Team and then a Radar Vapor, would I do any better? Not sure. Be fun to test that out. Put Joel on one then the other and there probably would be a difference. But Nate Smith on one then the other, probably be a difference, but me, not sure. I may be at a WTC level and after that it doesn't matter. Put me on a flat wooden ski and then a WTC and I would do better.

-------------

Posted By: quinner
Date Posted: September-10-2015 at 5:35pm
First time I skied a composite/fiberglass ski I hated it, could ski way better on the basic woody I was used to. 30 years and numerous fancy pants composite slalom ski's later put me on an intermediate or wood ski and I hate it, can push it all over the place.
To your point Larry, do believe what you are used to makes you a better skier however the latest and greatest gear out there now is some pretty amazing stuff from boats to bindings and everything in between.

Posted By: Donald80SN
Date Posted: September-10-2015 at 10:03pm
Originally posted by Gary S Gary S wrote:

This is my front ring,no idea of how they got there.They have been around since I have had it. Not a single crack on the back

Gary,

We are going to have to renegotiate my offer on the old blue boat of your that you are not using any more.

Jus saying.

Donald

-------------
1980 Ski Nautique SOLD Back to Cypress Gardens
2002 Sport Nautique, GT-40, FCT2, Cover Sports, Tower Bimini, Inc., Wet Sounds Audio System, Star Gazer Wake Edition S.
1968 Ski Nautique, Project.

Date Posted: September-11-2015 at 1:03am
Well if Larry is added to the list of famous CCF Tubers that just about seals it, I need a tube! Any day now I expect Pete to come out of the tubing closet

Don there is no negotiating on price the line behind you is just too long. It is because everyone knows that it's very rare to find a Correct Craft that has never been used at Cypress Gardens.

-------------
95 Nautique Super Sport

Posted By: geecee
Date Posted: September-11-2015 at 5:22am
what did you do with the old tow rings :D

I want one hahaha

-------------
1983 Ski Nautique '2001'
-Chev 350 Mercruiser
-Custom Wake Tower
-Custom Interior

Posted By: audiodude
Date Posted: September-12-2015 at 4:57pm
I have skied on an O'Brien World Team Comp for the past 25 years. I would say I am a good skier, not a course skier. When I bought my boat the guy threw in an HO ski that may be aliitle to big for me but there is a big difference between the two. Easier to get up with the HO and I think better control. I haven't gone back the the O'Brien. If I ever get a day off I'll have to try both and report back.

-------------
1989 Correct Craft 2001

In the words of Milton Berle: "You can lead a man to Congress but you can't make him think"

Posted By: Jacob24
Date Posted: March-18-2016 at 10:52am
Hello

I am a fairly new member, and I'm from Belgium. I want to keep my 1982 SN all original, and therefor I've bought the extended pylon mount. My question is if anyone knows if any extended pylon will fit my pylon mount?

Thank you
Jacob

Date Posted: March-18-2016 at 11:03am
We can't answer that without info on the mount and the pylon you have. The SDBM is a 2.5" diameter bar and most extended pylons are made to slip over that size.

Date Posted: March-18-2016 at 11:21am
Ok great. I got the actual SDBM, so you did answer my question. Thanks

Date Posted: March-18-2016 at 11:24am
Jacob,
Welcome to CCfan. It's always great to add another member from overseas.

http://www.correctcraftfan.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=3685" rel="nofollow - Do you happen to know this member? If not, get in touch with him. Kristoff has been with us for some time and is one of the many fantastic members.

HW is correct. posting the diameter of your pylon will allow us to answer your question better.

Do you have any pictures you can post of the boat? We always ask!

-------------

54 Atom

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<

Date Posted: March-18-2016 at 11:41am
Hello and thank you for the warm welcome

This is unbelieveable, I don't know Khristoff personally yet, but I actually do know who he is, and I know his Boat. He is THE driver for THE ski team in my neighbour town, And I'm a member of THE other water sports club. So our teams are like 1 Mile seperated from eachother.
Pictures of my boat Will follow soon, but I've to leave for work now Quickly.

Best regards
Jacob

Print Page | Close Window