Forum Name: General Discussion
Forum Discription: Anything Correct Craft
URL: http://www.CorrectCraftFan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=35401
Printed Date: April-28-2024 at 9:46am

Topic: 1994 Ski Nautique
Posted By: skippy48
Subject: 1994 Ski Nautique
Date Posted: February-12-2015 at 11:51am
I live in northern Michigan and bought my ski nautique 2 weeks ago had the time the weather just right it was a kick pulling it into the gas station to top it off boy the looks and comments I got anyways got it backed into the garage just in time in the snow started up again can't wait till spring

Replies:
Posted By: phatsat67
Date Posted: February-12-2015 at 12:01pm
Congrats, I am about as excited as you for spring ha. Pictures are preferred

-------------

Posted By: skutsch
Date Posted: February-12-2015 at 12:11pm
Welcome, definitely need some pics. Hopefully you were able to trailer on dry streets, if not, when the streets are dry (or if it's a heated garage with drain) you might want to consider hosing off any salt that may have accumulated. I am always amazed the toll salt takes on a steel trailer...

-------------
Our http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=4669" rel="nofollow - 98 Sport Nautique
My Dad's 63 Ski N

Date Posted: February-12-2015 at 1:29pm
Boats in my buddies garage had to drive to Ohio to get it   dry roads the whole time can't figure out how to put pictures up

Posted By: JPASS
Date Posted: February-12-2015 at 2:35pm
Originally posted by skippy48 skippy48 wrote:

can't figure out how to put pictures up

Try http://www.correctcraftfan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=35168&title=putting-pictures-on-cc" rel="nofollow - this

-------------
'92 Correctcraft Ski Nautique

Posted By: Orlando76
Date Posted: February-12-2015 at 2:43pm
Congrats on the score! I'm in the market for mid 90's Ski Nautique myself. Hurry with the pics!

Date Posted: February-12-2015 at 4:12pm
[tried to send pics with my smartphone won't work will try tomorrow with the laptop color scheme is black magenta and white boat's beautiful waited a long time for a Ski Nautique ..I've got four kids they all ski just enough room six of us
everything on the boat is better than I had hoped the trailer the hull itself looks like its brand new the seats are a little faded looking forward the cleaning them . put life back into them no cracks seem soft just dirty.any ideas the best way to clean them

Posted By: wataugasn84
Date Posted: February-12-2015 at 7:30pm
Congrats, Come on spring time!

-------------
Watuugasn84

Posted By: SNobsessed
Date Posted: February-12-2015 at 8:29pm
Scrub the seats with dish soap or Babe's seat soap, use a soft nylon brush to get into the grain.

Then use Aerospace 303 protectant or similar to hold the gain.

Stay away from Armor-All (sillycone) stuff.

-------------
“Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.”

Ben Franklin

Date Posted: February-12-2015 at 11:33pm
Thanks for cleaning tips

Print Page | Close Window