Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Engine Options

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Glassic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glassic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Engine Options
    Posted: November-15-2004 at 8:55am
Hello,

Does anyone know the engine options offered in the 1963 ski nautique or where to look, who to call, etc. to find out?

I looked over the '64 flyer in the reference section, but I didn't know if the options were the same as '63.

I have a '63 ski nautique with a Ford Interceptor, but I do not know which one. I am interested to know about the horse power, and I need to order an engine manual. I can provide the serial number if that would help in answering which engine it is. Also the engine as carter side draft carbs.

Any help that you can provide would be great!

Thank you.
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-15-2004 at 10:43am
If you have an Interceptor with side drafts, it's more than likely a 312 Ford, which was a 215 HP engine. There was also a 292 CI version of this engine rated at 185 HP. Check this site below to see if you can't find your block casting number and reference it from the chart. Be sure to click on the Y-Block tab. Also, if you have your hull I.D. number, usually attached to engine stringer on an small aluminum plate, call Correct Craft with that number, and they may be able to tell you what was originally installed.
"www.ford-y-block.com"
Good luck.
ReidP
1973 Mustang

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic