NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1959 Correct Craft Parts for sale

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Bakchose View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bakchose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1959 Correct Craft Parts for sale
    Posted: November-04-2004 at 11:44am
Rub rail off of what I beleive to have been a 1959 Correct Craft. Is is free to whoever wants to pick it up. The part is located in Massachussets.
jarrell27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jarrell27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2005 at 5:41am
Do you still have these parts for sale, and if you do please e-mail some pictures of them if you can. my e-mail is tjarrell2003@yahoo.com
thanks
Thomas Jarrell
vandefasselman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vandefasselman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-22-2005 at 2:47pm
I am interested in some or all of the parts you have listed. Please email photos and advise on what you may still have available to dsrpr@msn.com
Greenwood Lake Woodies
'57 Atom Skier
steve View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-17-2005 at 4:32am
Bakchose,
Do you have the air vents and rear light assembly yet? Did it have a foot gas pedal?

Any pics / prices? Thanks!
Bakchose View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bakchose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-17-2005 at 11:19am
Steve,

The boat was operated with a stick shift level for foward and reverse and the gas was controled by a lever mounted on the steering wheel. The person above, vandefasselman bought all of the parts I had less one rub rail. I a moving and I didn't want to discard the parts. I not sure if he needed the rear light assembly. If you or anyone wants the rub rail I will give it to you. You just have to pick it up. It is 15ft +/ long.
vandefasselman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vandefasselman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-18-2005 at 9:23pm
Steve,
I have the stern light assembly, which may be available. I need the vents for my own boat. I have someone interested in the stern light already, but it is not the correct part for his older Atom Skier and he may not ultimately want it. I will update if that is the case.
Greenwood Lake Woodies
'57 Atom Skier
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-29-2005 at 7:05pm
Originally posted by Bakchose Bakchose wrote:

I have for sale parts that I believe are off of a 15 foot plywood Correct Craft inboard. Parts include: a Windshield, Three complete foot pads for boarding(four of the black rubber inserts), 1 complete Rear light pole assemble, front light housing, a couple of air vents, one side of the crome rub rail, 1 dash instrument pannel, and a prop. I might have the other rub rail side but I have not located it yet and I have not found the plastic inserts for the front light. I have photos that I can email interested parties. Parts are located in Massachussets.
lgskier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lgskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2006 at 9:52pm
This may be a silly question, but I noticed you had a instrument panel from a 15' wooden boat for sale. I know this is along time ago but it is a shot in the dark.
Thanks.
ron
BOBO
Bakchose View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bakchose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-16-2006 at 9:24am
Sorry,

All parts are gone.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic