NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

18-1

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 18-1
    Posted: February-04-2008 at 1:17am
    Congrats to all you Giants fans.
Looks like I'll be myself to sleep tonight.Heck of a game.

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
skicat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-04-2008 at 1:23am
I'm sure Brady will be sore after that one. Great game! I was thinking it would be all New England.
Greg

86 BFN
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-04-2008 at 1:26am
It was a great game, good job by the Giants, but what was NE thinking when they didn't go for the field goal in the 3rd qt?
Behl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Behl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-04-2008 at 2:04am
greed
Steve in Indy

Redone 1977 Ski Tique
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-04-2008 at 2:23am
arrogance...their coach is beliupchuk.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
NAUTI84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NAUTI84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-04-2008 at 11:38am
18 & 0-so-close!
What a game the Giants played!
Super protection for Eli & just plain mean defense.
On that last drive, when Eli escaped that sack and Tyre caught the ball on his helmet, I said it's all over!
At least it wasn't a boring SuperBowl.

JBear - I figured you're smiling this morning and must've loved Billy boy leaving the field with 1 sec left.

Oh well, Daytona is less than 2 weeks away!
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-04-2008 at 12:30pm
Being a NY fan living in Boston, that victory was exceptionally sweet. Needless to say, I will be sending a blown-up version of this image to the community printer at random times throughout the day.

81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-04-2008 at 12:33pm
Well I will say the Giants did their homework and shutdown the Patriots offense, that was a dismal performance at best.

As for Belicheck walking off the field with 1 second to go. "NO CLASS" No Excuses

Archie Manning must be pretty proud right now, I never expected that kind of a performance out of Eli, congrats.

05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-04-2008 at 8:59pm
Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

Being a NY fan living in Boston

I'd be careful advertising that,Tim.Are you a Yankees fan,too? I take back everything nice I ever said about you.   

I'm sending Nautique2001 over now to teach you a lesson

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-04-2008 at 11:09pm
Originally posted by 05 210 05 210 wrote:

Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

Being a NY fan living in Boston

I'd be careful advertising that,Tim.Are you a Yankees fan,too? I take back everything nice I ever said about you.   

I'm sending Nautique2001 over now to teach you a lesson

Mike

Yes I am. Dont worry, Ken's a closet NY fan too.

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2008 at 4:01am
Yeah I was grinning Scott...with 2 minutes to go I thought he had it all wrapped up. Now maybe the "greatest coach of all time" talk will cool off. People who talk like that never heard of George Hallas (sp?) Paul Brown, Vince Lombardi not to mention more current guys like Walsh or Noll.
In fairness I think he did congratulate Coughlin there was alot of confusion there at the end. But what an ending! Papa must ne proud...back to back Super Bowl wins for his boys.

I like so much about Tim...but...a yankees fan? Ugh.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AbunDiga909 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AbunDiga909 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-08-2008 at 9:41pm
RIGHT ON TRBENJ!!!!! GMEN!!!!!!

that. game. was. beautiful...

i cannot think of any better city's team to beat than a boston team, especially after recent baseball seasons... wow, just wow... still can't even believe that last catch to Tyree
I Nautique, therefore I am.
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2008 at 12:32pm
Originally posted by AbunDiga909 AbunDiga909 wrote:

i cannot think of any better city's team to beat than a boston team

Oh come on Austin,where's the love?I was just starting to put that horrendous game out of my mind.
   Yeah......GMEN! I guess the sun even shines on a dog's ass somedays. Gotta give their "D" some props though,man those guys played a great game.

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2008 at 12:42pm
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2008 at 12:51pm
Originally posted by Riley Riley wrote:

http://www.giantscheated.com/

Consipiracy Theory!!!

Seriously, some Boston/NE fans are ridiculous!
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2008 at 1:00pm
This one no longer opens, but someones trying to make the case that the last couple minutes should have never happened due to improper clock times.
http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/sig...?XLIItrut&1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AbunDiga909 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2008 at 1:38pm
nice website..

Mike, in all fairness, this game was long overdue. Being a Yankee fan, it is almost in my blood to despide anything related to the city of boston. Sorry, its nothing personal, its just a strong hatred in good sportmanship. Similarly, i know you guys love it when the yankees lose... the boston/ny rivlarly is a classic, which is why there is no better team we could have beaten, especially, coming from behind, especially winning them all on the road, especially ruining a rival's perfect season.. as the NY times fron page said the day after, "A Perfect Ending, for the Giants"

Now, if only the yankees can get their damn act together and put your team back in their place!
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2008 at 1:55pm
We've got a family member from Brooklyn. He/We loves to see us/him lose. We all went to a Red Sox game 2 years ago and he said he really liked going to Fenway and getting to see Manny put one over the green monster. Of course they weren't playing the Yankees.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AbunDiga909 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2008 at 3:06pm
what would you guys think if they tore down fenway to give your team a new stadium? i cant believe this is going to be Yankee stadium's last season... its a landmark, not just for the city, but for baseball... you'd think this would be somethign money cant buy
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2008 at 3:20pm
There would be riots. It would start a new curse.
Johnny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2008 at 5:03pm
Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

Yeah I was grinning Scott...with 2 minutes to go I thought he had it all wrapped up. Now maybe the "greatest coach of all time" talk will cool off. People who talk like that never heard of George Hallas (sp?) Paul Brown, Vince Lombardi not to mention more current guys like Walsh or Noll.

I think you forgot to mention a certain Coach Ditka, or are you just putting him in his own category above everyone else?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AbunDiga909 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2008 at 5:12pm
Originally posted by Riley Riley wrote:

There would be riots. It would start a new curse.

good.. thats what i thoguht.. im surprised there arent any here
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2008 at 10:45pm
Forgot Coach Ditka Johnny. I know he was good..won a Super Bowl in the mid 80's but...I am not sure Mike can be mentioned in the same sentence with some of my guys. Remember New Orleans and that horrible trade..one drugie for all his draft choices?

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-11-2008 at 4:43pm
Mike,

Way off the topic, Had a question regarding my ATV, thought you might be able to help, sent you a message via your diary, my email is CQuinn at GFGR dot com.

Thanks!
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-12-2008 at 9:28pm
    chris,

I just sent you an email,let me know if you don't get it

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic