Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Was it just one year?

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
76FishTique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 76FishTique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Was it just one year?
    Posted: October-24-2004 at 12:48pm
Did correct craft just make the Fish Tique for one year? Looks as if the 23' Nautique was a better seller. I have never seen another Fish Tique on the water in North Carolina. Being 20' many people would like to take it island hopping, but the draft does not allow to "pull it up to the beach". My theory is that due to it's open water draft, most buyers most likely went with the 23' Nautique instead.
1976 Fish Tique-351 Ford Pleasure Craft Marine-Velvet Drive Trans-Best 20' ever made.
Bill336 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill336 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-25-2004 at 6:36pm
I did a little searching and it looks like the Fish Tique shows up only in the 1977 catalog that's in the reference section of this site. It appears that some of the brochures are incomplete though.

Nadaguides.com lists that model for 1977 and 1978.
Brian82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-06-2005 at 7:31pm
Did a little research myself, looks like they start around 77, and the last fish nautique made in 89
Out
fishtique 20 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fishtique 20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-06-2005 at 8:15pm
my 20 is also a 77 mdl
nautique frk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-06-2005 at 11:08pm
Correct Craft made the Tobago which I think turned into the fish tique , The Tobago was made in the early seventies around 70, 71
I am in NC as well where are you located ?
I have a 1974 San Juan I am currently rebuilding the engine and re upholstering .
Mike
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic