Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Artic Blast 2008

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Buckeye1nc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Buckeye1nc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Artic Blast 2008
    Posted: January-19-2008 at 8:04pm
Hey guys, just want to let everyone know about the Lake Norman Ski Club, Mooresville, NC, upcoming Charity Ski-A-Thon. It is scheduled here in Mooresville, NC, at Lake Norman Marina with the proceeds to benefit the Adaptive Sports and Adventures Program at Carolinas Medical Center. ASAP provides therapy through recreation for physically disabled kids and adults, including a waterskiing program. We would love to have you and to find out more, visit the Lake Norman Ski Club website http://www.lakenormanskiclub.8m.com/. It should be fun, a little winter ski behind a couple new Nautiques and Malibus.
John
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-19-2008 at 11:44pm
Will you have special guest appearences...such as ReidP or NautiqueJohn or Eddie the barefoot machine?

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Buckeye1nc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-20-2008 at 1:26am
I certainly hope so, unfortunately I don't know them yet. ReidP sent me a note the other day and I need to reach out to him. I found that we are in the same town. The Nautique folks need to be well represented.
John
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2008 at 9:42am
Buckeye
Another Nautique-r here in Concocord........
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Buckeye1nc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2008 at 11:02am
NCH20SKIER, great to here from another local NC Fan. Where do you run your Nautique? The Artic Blast was a great event. In this first year we raised about $4,500 for disabled skiers. Anne O'Brine-Satterfield, a Hall A Fame disabled skier out of central FL even joined us to help support the event. Nautique John was there and a great part of making the event successful(didn't think we would ever get him out of that 50 degree water!). Hope to see you on the lake. We need to get BT from HQ Marine to sponsor a Nautique owners event here in Mooresville. John.
John
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2008 at 4:49pm
Typically I frequent Badin Lake for the benefit of limited boat traffic. If I am not on Badin it is early mornings on Wylie....in by 6am and gone by 10:30.
I am familiar with Anne, spoke with her at Blaifoot last year and discussed doing a show / learn to ski at Victory Junction Gang Camp.
I will be attending the Planet Nautique get together in VA in August and am looking forward to it. Sure would be nice have one locally so I could skip the 5 hr. drive.........
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic