Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

links

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
mjess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mjess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: links
    Posted: December-06-2007 at 10:26pm
I'm interested in buying a few parts from one or more of the folks who advertise on C.C.F.C.
How do I go about getting a discount? I recall reading about a good deal on the Pro Comp Mirror. Thanks for any help.
ski naut
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-11-2007 at 8:44pm
not all of them offer discounts just tell them you are a CCF member and ask if they offer a discount for that. I know Skidim does and I think you just enter CCF as the code if ordering online but it's just as easy to call the toll free number and talk to one of them.
mjess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mjess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-14-2007 at 12:09am
Thank you Chris I appreciate your help.I understand you sold your boat. Did you end up with any extra parts you would like to sell? If so shoot me a e-mail with a list and price. Thanks Mark
ski naut
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-14-2007 at 12:50pm
Apparently the CCFan discount is for online orders only, but they did grant it over the phone for me once.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-15-2007 at 2:26am
I have some expensive stuff, that will make HP, high compression heads that are better than the GT40P's, some exhaust manifolds and intake about 2k worth of stuff to bolt on to the top end.

mjess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mjess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-15-2007 at 11:04am
Tell more about the heads and Exhuast manifolds what size chambers do the heads have?
ski naut
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-15-2007 at 12:27pm
about 57cc, DOOE heads that have been re-worked with 1.94/1.60 int/ex valves with the exhaust bowls cleaned up. Screw in studs, guide plates, .600 lift springs and i have a set of scorpion 1.6:1 roller rockers and they have been drilled for 1/2 head bolts and Fel-pro marine head gaskets too.

The exhaust manifolds are what you see in the picture new edelbrock polished manifolds and elbows plus all of the fittings needed to plumb them.
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-15-2007 at 12:35pm
79, check your email.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-15-2007 at 1:00pm
sent you a reply
mjess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mjess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-16-2007 at 12:25am
I may be interested in the Exhuast but I would hate to take amay from all the drama that I have read on this site from you and the Boat Dr.(just kidding)Please let me know if you would be willing to part with the Exhuast. You can e-mail @ msjessup@charter.net if you like.Thanks
ski naut
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-17-2007 at 3:08am
well the heads and exhaust are a packaged deal, cann't run the heads without this type of exhaust. So you can go spend some cash and get some AFR's to up these or you can settle for something almost as good as these
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic