Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

!!!351 PARTS FOR SALE!!!

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
MarineSRT8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarineSRT8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: !!!351 PARTS FOR SALE!!!
    Posted: August-25-2007 at 9:17pm
I am currently rebuilding my 351W in my 1980 SN. I am selling all of the parts that came off of her. She ran great before the teardown so I know for a fact that all of these parts work perfrectly. they are not pretty(27 years old...duh) but they do get the job done I will sell everything for $1000.00 buyer pays shipping and handling. Otherwise make offers per part(s) buyer still pays shipping and handling.

Looks newer but do not know for sure

Looks very new but once again not sure

I have all lifters bolts and rockers, the heads also have BRAND NEW plugs in them

Intake and Carb minus spacer, comes with fuel line

worked great awesome oil pressure

With new impeller

Teeth on starter are immaculate

No nicks dings, missing or bent teeth

Pulleys have surface rust but are straight with no dents or dings, One pulley is still mounted to the water pump(It can be removed if need be) water pump comes with all bolts needed
"Some people go an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. Marines don't have that problem"

-Pres. Ronald Reagan-

boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-26-2007 at 1:02am
I must have missed a pic or two,or maybe i don't know the price of USED PARTS.But there is no way the stuff you are showing in those pics are worth your asking price.
Give me and you fellow CCFans a frickin break, newbie.
There was a complete boat with trailer and tranny and tore down motor that went for 1650.00.I am sure you will throw in the boat and trailer too for the price you are asking...............boat dr

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarineSRT8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-26-2007 at 5:13am
ouch ok I meant to say obo but Im not an idiot nor do I not know the value of these peices....THEY ALL WORK I guess that point wasnt driven home in the original post,!!!!!...(a brand new Sherwood Raw water pump alone costs 250!!!) and if someone is selling a boat, tranny, and trailor for 1650.00 then someone should buy it if it is that good of a deal. And whether Im a newbie to the site and CC's or not I have been tuning cars since I was 12, I can take a 348 9:1 and make 700 hp, a motor is a motor is a motor, pushrod, SOHC, DOHC, NA, Forced Induction...whatever your passion tuning is an art THAT COSTS MONEY.....SO    to clear up any further confusion all offers are considered on any part or all of them.......
"Some people go an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. Marines don't have that problem"

-Pres. Ronald Reagan-

eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-26-2007 at 12:46pm
i see 4 wearable items that never go back on a motor , can you guess which ones....make that 5
"the things you own will start to own you"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarineSRT8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-26-2007 at 4:11pm
ok so far Ive attracted only the people that dont want the parts, no offense but if your not interested I could care less what you have to say, thank you

-Pres. Ronald Reagan-

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-26-2007 at 10:45pm
...marine man needs the money for his new srt8!..lol........good luck with the sell....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarineSRT8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-26-2007 at 11:29pm
lol...no thats taken care of...finally someone posting something that is not negative. Im just trying to aquire some extra cash for the rebuild and if someone needs a part to make it thru the season I would be glad to help!!!

-Pres. Ronald Reagan-

bchesley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bchesley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-27-2007 at 12:57pm
You are getting negative post because you are selling items that 90% of the people on this site would never buy used. Most the guys here are fanatics about the performance of their boats. Used parts are not appealing. Even if you made them a deal they are in used condition. Your best bet is to ebay them. Seams that anything sells there.... Good luck
2001 SAN
"Python Powered"
leo0648 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leo0648 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-28-2007 at 7:16pm
How many hours were on the engine?
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-28-2007 at 9:34pm
were just messin with ya SR, e-bay will work well the parts you have, we hope you keep posting your engine project. there is alot of Ford guys here, and if you run into a snag anyone of them here will help you, so if you can put up with a little ribbing, stick around
"the things you own will start to own you"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarineSRT8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-29-2007 at 6:33pm
I understand I tend to dish out at times too, remember I did have to put up with Marine Corps Drill Instructors for 3 Months....lol....the engine had 908 hours on it.

-Pres. Ronald Reagan-

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-30-2007 at 10:44pm
how much you want for the rotor-gertor?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarineSRT8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-31-2007 at 3:20am
the rotor-gertor????....do explain

-Pres. Ronald Reagan-

phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-25-2007 at 2:19pm
Hey srt is that a reverse rotation distributor? Your up around warsaw correct? If so I could come check it out maybe this weekend if you still have it.
Geno View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Geno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-25-2007 at 5:19pm
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=8357&PN=1

The price went up. Ouch.
PNALEWAJK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PNALEWAJK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2011 at 8:32am
Hi,

I'll give you $25.00 for the altinator.

Thanks
Corvette Pete

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarineSRT8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2011 at 3:25pm
This thread is from 2007, please view my parts listing from the more recent months. I have a brand new alt for sale.

-Pres. Ronald Reagan-

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic