Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Stalling and other problems

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
83Southwind View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 83Southwind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Stalling and other problems
    Posted: September-10-2004 at 9:20am
My 351 PCM has developed a stalling problem. When shifting to forward from an idle or to pull a skier. I plan to change the plugs. How do I change the fuel filter. Is there a maintenance manual?

Also a water petro mix has appeared in the bilge after a day on the lake. Suggestions for finding the source.

I also want to install a winch on the correct craft trailer for retreival and steep ramps. Where can I find on that will compliment and 83 model trailer?
Wick
IrishFooter View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IrishFooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-11-2004 at 5:19pm
Check the timing. Check the spark, check the points, check the fuel/water seperator. Remove the fuel line coming into the carb and see what pressure you have when cranking the engine. Visually inspect fuel lines to see if you can see a fuel leak. Decreased fuel delivery could casue such a problem as well
1979 Ski Nautique
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic