Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

PCM Excalibur Oil Filter

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
AWhite70 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AWhite70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PCM Excalibur Oil Filter
    Posted: August-31-2004 at 12:44am
Does anyone know if there is an ACDelco oil filter for the PCM Excalibur and what the part number is?

I'm going to pick up an '02 Ski Nautique on Wednesday and will probably do an oil change in short order just to be safe. I want to make sure I've got the right stuff.

Thanks,
1time17 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1time17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-31-2004 at 2:19am
its your basic ford 1 quart filter its ford motorcraft number is FL1A other brands are 3001a just ask your local auto parts store to match it with that i suggest useing a pure 1 filter but its what you like not me

hope this helps
gotta love those old school nautiques
custom2001
AWhite70 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AWhite70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-31-2004 at 10:57am
So you're saying that although the Excalibur is a 350 Chevy based engine it still uses a Ford oil filter? I wouldn't have guessed that.
nms1991 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nms1991 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-03-2004 at 2:11am
Yes it is a Ford style of filter, its used because the company that manufactures the oil filter relocation kit speced it out because it was a common filter also used on V-8 Chrysler also. But please do not forget to check your old filter for double gasketing the new filter.   
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic