Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

used wakeskate

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: used wakeskate
    Posted: May-14-2007 at 9:49pm
anyone located close to cleveland that wants to part with a used wakeskate?......thanks
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-11-2007 at 3:14pm
Ryan, I just spotted that you are looking for a wake skate. I don't have one but another option if you are handy with wood is to make one like I did.

Clamping fixture

Routing template

Finished blank

I finished it with a natural polyurethane and Petit anti skid (silica sand) on the top in the clear poly. (no grip tape) The first was made with 5 layers of 1/8" oak plywood. The next one I'm making for my son will be 3 layers of the ply and 2 layers of carbon fiber.

My son by the way is coming to GL and bringing the wake skate in hopes of getting some advanced tips from the wake boarder pro.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-11-2007 at 3:27pm
Looks great Pete.

If you are less handy, or just don't have the time, Evogear.com has wakeskates as low as $60. BKH
Livin' the Dream

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-13-2007 at 6:15pm
ill check it out for bkh
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2007 at 8:29pm
bought one.....
67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-06-2008 at 4:37pm
Just got to see your handy work pete........Wow is there anything you cant do?

No wonder your boat is so kick ass!!!
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic