NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

ReidP Visit

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ReidP Visit
    Posted: December-23-2006 at 11:35pm
Just what all you Central Florida C/Cfers have been waiting for: A chance to meet the famous ReidP in person! December 26th is the Big Day! Lake Shipp in beautiful Winter Haven is the place. We will be putting the '80 and possibly Reid's Mustang (if he promises to go slow so I can keep up) in the water at the public launch ramp about noon. We will cruise the Chain and take in a show at Cypress Gardens. We will have an early dinner with a few drinks at the Harborside, which is right next to the ramp. Nice place, right Hollywood? Anyone interested is welcome. E-mail me if ya need more info or phone numbers.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-24-2006 at 12:42am
Hey John,
Take some pictures for us,will ya?
Scott
PLBC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-24-2006 at 3:30pm
Hollywood highly recommends the Harborside.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-26-2006 at 10:28pm
Guys: Had a great day with Reid. Kinda cold and windy but we got the '80 wet for a ride. Got ourselves wet in the bargin. Went and saw a nice '70 Nautique with a H/M 302 that needs some TLC. Will it go into the famed ReidP stable? Stay tuned.

Really was a great day spent meeting another friend off this site. JBear highly recomends that whenever you have a chance to meet a C/Cfer...do it.

Thanks Reid!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-27-2006 at 12:00am
jbear you've set a high standard for the rest of us. Glad you enjoyed it. What fun it is to ride in an 80 with jbear.
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-27-2006 at 1:09am
jbear...Glad to see you guys had a good time, wish I could have made it, I wanted come and hang out with you guys, but my truck is still in the shop. I will be ready next time.
The Lake View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Lake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-27-2006 at 1:13am
Jbear and ReidP together, you guys should have gone right over to the CC plant and placed your barefoots in some concrete. Surely they have a ski-walk of fame--there's no bigger CC fans.

Chuck
Walk on Water
www.coldwater.me

69 Ski Nautique
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-27-2006 at 8:59pm
Sent Reid and Laurie on their way to the Keys this morning. What a great time. Wish all you guys could visit.....ahhh not all at the same time!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-27-2006 at 10:37pm
Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

Wish all you guys could visit.....ahhh not all at the same time!

john

New Years Eve party at jbears!! wooohooo!
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-27-2006 at 10:47pm

New Years Eve party at jbears!! wooohooo! [/QUOTE]

Cool im in....
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic