NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

louisiana humor

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: louisiana humor
    Posted: December-08-2006 at 5:50pm

WHY YOU NEVER QUESTION A DRUNK

A woman was shopping at her local supermarket where she selected

a half-gallon of 2% milk, a carton of eggs, a quart of orange juice, a head of romaine lettuce, a 2 lb. bag of coffee, and 1 lb. package of bacon.

As she was unloading her items on the conveyor belt to check out, a drunk standing behind her watched as she placed the items in front of the cashier. While the cashier was ringing up her purchases, the drunk calmly stated, "You must be single."

The woman was a bit startled by this proclamation, but she was intrigued by the derelict's intuition, since she was indeed single. She looked at her six items on the belt and saw nothing particularly unusual about her selections that could have tipped off the drunk to her marital status.

Curiosity getting the better of her, she said: "Well, you know what, you're absolutely right. But how on earth did you know that?"

The drunk replied, "'Cause you're ugly."

--

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-08-2006 at 9:02pm
never fail to crack me up.............keep em coming
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-09-2006 at 9:18am
the build up with the 2% and the romaine got me   eric
"the things you own will start to own you"
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-09-2006 at 10:01am
Eric ,that was sent to amuse you,did I do the job rite?? How is the weather in Ohio,cool here today,74 for the hi on Monday,i am so glad ........
Winter belongs at the North Pole.....boat dr
Root View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Root Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-09-2006 at 11:08am
LOL thats a good one Billy. She had to ask, she musta been real ugly for a drunk to say that.
RootRacing
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-09-2006 at 11:21am
boat doc.... a sunami could hit you anytime,at least the front yard would get cleaned up
18 degrees on the way in, one of these days I'll be down to set up shop and you'll see some yankee work ethic
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-09-2006 at 4:59pm
eric; Get here sooner rather than later. I am gonna need some tranny work soon on my old boat. Now if we could get Scott down here I wouldn't haveta worry about wet-sanding. I'd just get him to redo the '80. I still drool when I see pics of that Torino he redid. You'll enjoy the weather. After 55 years in Cleveland I am lovin' it here. Lots to miss from up there execpt the browns (clowns- I was a 12 year season ticket holder, Sipe/Kosar era)and the weather.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-10-2006 at 8:40am
One of my good friends had season tickets in those days down in the pound, i would wear my greasy carharts and go down there every Sunday in those days. a matter of fact i just seen Bob Golic at Solon Home days, he lives in Solon. I use to think these guys got paid way to much, again I was wrong. he was close to 400lbs and could barely walk, he must of had size 14 shoes with no laces. he looked rode hard, after seeing him a changed my mind on thier pay,
John, where did you live up here? dont worry about the tranny, you'll get the house discount
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic