NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

skiing accident

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: skiing accident
    Posted: November-11-2006 at 8:19am

we start them early up here in Ohio
"the things you own will start to own you"
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-11-2006 at 8:55am
eric- where in ohio are you located?....hope he doesnt get scared from this! get him back out asap!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-11-2006 at 9:54am
I live in Aurora Shores, Ohio 3 miles from Geauga Lake and where Sea World use to be, I was joking about the skiing accident, he fell off of the couch,
Ryan where do you live?    Eric
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-11-2006 at 11:09pm
Way to go little Eric!
Hope he's well fast and soon.
My oldest (now 17) broke arm four times before he was 8.
Only one ski accident (well, bad one) so far in our family. My daughter (now 15) broke her ankle on a freak fall about 4 years ago. I told her to suck it up--you can't break your ankle doing that. A few days later when she was still complaining we took her for xrays...sure enough.
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-12-2006 at 12:06am
I kept telling the wife that he was fine and that kids bones wont break when they fall, he's a lefty too
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-12-2006 at 8:24am
hey Eric,
Cute looking little kid! ..
(You should see if you can borrow his pacifier to send to your "favorite tranny customer"!)
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-12-2006 at 11:09am
you get the funniest looks when you go places with a child in a cast, 62 i was thinking more on the lines of sending a cast.....
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-13-2006 at 6:07pm
eric- i live on chippewa lake....about 10 min south of medina..........you might have seen our ski team perform in barberton or at the boat show..aurora shoes is private correct? i had a co-worker who lived there until his divorce....btw- how many acres is the lake?
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-14-2006 at 7:29am
ryan, 350 acres, my shop is right up the street from you on rt 42 in brunstucky (brunswick)on the Medina border
When sea world was open I had a friend who worked for sea world and pulled him and his co-workers many times and at the time people would line up along the beach here and watch these guys for hours, it was 1996 when wakeboarding was starting to really catch on on these guys were doing things that you didnt see at the time, stop by some time your right down the road, what was the guys name you know who lived here and yes its a private lake but ill be glad to store your boat here in the summer right at a dock but you do have to leave the keys in case of an emergency.........   eric
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-14-2006 at 6:37pm
eric- the guys name was louie monzinski..we are both sheet metal workers local #33..great guy...do you work/own stern-tek?...if so i have gotten a few parts from you guys for some other boats i have had(rinker/toon)..do you only work on motors-trannys?........i have a nicle size hole i need fixed from an anchor not being pulled. i was going to get an estimate from vandevere or that place on rt.18( boatworks?)..glad to know there is someone close, and i will stop up one day!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-14-2006 at 8:52pm
yep, know greg from sterntek and dan from Vandevere and also know the guys at boat works, he is a little pricey, I mostly specialize in trannies, outdrives and motors try to stay away from gla$$work unless its structural or if the insurance man is buying...(just taking a little back)   but sterntek is up the road from me.I do work on alot of stuff from chippewa lake though. Im on the corner of rt42 and foskett rd.
stop in anytime. oh yeah dont know louie, is the 33 the sameas the iron workers?
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-15-2006 at 5:07pm
no the ironworkers are a diferent local..theres a few ironworkers who live down here.....who do you recommend i take the boat to to get fixed?...any ideas on cost?........im sures its not gonna be cheap, unlike the beer i was drinking that day!!!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-16-2006 at 7:51am
how bad is it?
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-16-2006 at 4:48pm
its just a hole about the size of a dime-nickle-ish on the side of the boat(white gel-coat)....also underneath there is a small hole-size of an eraser on a pencil.....i actually put some temp patch on it but i want it fixed right!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-17-2006 at 7:34am
its hard to find a good gla$$ guy to recommend, everytime i recommend somebody i turn out looking the a-hole, you know how that goes sometime. in this case maybe try the boat works... he aint cheap
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic