Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Thanks on Vet’s Day!

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
NAUTI84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NAUTI84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thanks on Vet’s Day!
    Posted: November-10-2006 at 7:46am
Well, with Vets day tomorrow and after seeing a post from 1987SN2001 in the "Summer Pic" post (His being from Baghdad), I just thought I'd say thanks to all those CCF members who have served (or have family who have served) in the armed forces!
THANK YOU!
You'll always have 110% support from me.
You are the reason that we're able to enjoy our time on things as frivolous as our CC's.
LIFE IS GOOD! (Thanks to you.)
The Lake View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Lake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2006 at 8:48am
Got to give Correct Crafts props on this as well. My Grandfather and Father respectively served in World Wars I and II. I am grateful for their sacrifice. My father was a POW after being shot down in Europe.
I know that there are least a few guys on this site that wear the uniform and sacrifice time away from home and family, not to mention boats, in order to serve. Thanks to all of you.
My prayer is for a safer world for all our children.

Chuck
Walk on Water
www.coldwater.me

69 Ski Nautique
tjlake View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tjlake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2006 at 10:24am
Ditto from Down South!
1987SN2001 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1987SN2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2006 at 4:41pm
Just wanted to say thanks back to you all. My dad fought in the Asian Pacific Theater in WWII. Not since WWII have so many Americans given so much support to its vets.

Each time I shipped out to Iraq my boys and I were flooded with cards and gift boxes from people in the states. At the airport in Dallas people came out just to welcome us home. People often approach us and say thanks...and much more.

I am thankful for all of you and your support.
87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2006 at 5:49pm
God Bless all the vets and those that are currently serving, whether they be CCF members or family to a CCF member.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2006 at 11:08pm
Bill: Ain't much given what you and your boys do for all of us but..........Vet's Day is for you guys. Proud to be able to say I have a friend like you.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
hasbeenskier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-12-2006 at 7:56am
hasbeenskier
hasbeenskier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-12-2006 at 8:06am
Thanks Dad for all you have done for me in and out of uniform.
The Major with his arms folded is my pop. He was the Troop Commander B Troop 7 of the 17 Air Calvary. The photo is of some of his pilots
Dad was a career U.S. Army Aviator. First action he saw was Korea then two tours in Viet Nam. He retired in 1981 from the military and went to work for McDonnell Douglas Helicopter builders of the "Apache" They say, "You can run from it but you will just die tired!"
hasbeenskier
Dallas View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dallas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-19-2006 at 9:36pm
hasbeenskier ,
   That is a great picture of your dad and the guys. I realy enjoy going home and talking about the his days in the military. We sit together and use google earth and he does a lot of show and tell a story.
Best wishes to him, and you.
Dallas
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic