NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Winterizing ...Florida Style

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-07-2006 at 3:46pm
Originally posted by Barracuda Barracuda wrote:

MM- why is it that none of the women in your photos are either in YOUR boat or looking at you?

Barracuda...I was just making a joke, sorry you did not like it...But I will be glad to show you MINE if you show me YOURS...
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-07-2006 at 3:51pm
this is one of my boats, thats mary and lisa and they are looking at me im the one with the camrea....

jon4pres View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jon4pres Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-07-2006 at 4:48pm
Please do not tell him to stop posting that picture. That is probably the best picture ever posted on this site.

Good work MaddMarxx
82 2001

jon4pres@gmail.com
Fort Scott Kansas
scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-07-2006 at 6:47pm
Originally posted by jon4pres jon4pres wrote:

Please do not tell him to stop posting that picture. That is probably the best picture ever posted on this site.

Good work MaddMarxx

Yes.....Keep it up!
Scott
JEFF KOSTIS View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JEFF KOSTIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-07-2006 at 10:26pm
     Ive never heard of that brand of beer.

Jeff...
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-07-2006 at 10:46pm
Scott; The door is always open for winter visits here in Lake Wales.

MM; Do NOT stop posting pics, we love 'em.

hasbeen; used to repo cars with my bro-in-law up in Ohio. Lots fun. He started doin' that after he gave up bein' a bounty hunter and "skip-tracer" for the courts. So I always felt pretty safe with him. Daylight repos were the best. Who wants to grab at night when the guy is sleeping when you can grab them while they are in the store or McD's?

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
The Lake View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Lake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-07-2006 at 11:19pm
Hey Hasbeen,
I spent about a week in Houma, acutally south of there in the Bayou, this past winter helping get some houses rebuilt. Incredible damage down there caused by Rita. I met some tough people down there, a lot of folk in those small towns were slow to get any Fema help. Neighbors just hunkered down with other neighbors, making do and helping out. As many as 20 and 30 people were living under one roof while they helped rehab for one another.

Chuck
Walk on Water
www.coldwater.me

69 Ski Nautique
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-08-2006 at 12:05am
Texas winterization on Election Day...Dude:

Dude would rather ski than vote...however, he voted too.
Dude's buddy:

Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-08-2006 at 2:33am
Dude, your killing me, already forgot how much it was missed until seeing that pic!
Oh well, just got back from my hockey game, can't wait for the lake to freeze up so we can skate before 10pm.
dans View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-11-2006 at 7:01pm
MM,Bitches & boats.The girls love CC boats.Good thing we don't have them on some sorry boat with no style.Post more pics.We should have a topic just for girls on boats!
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-13-2006 at 3:28am
dans...check out this bitch

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-13-2006 at 6:04pm
mm- i gotta get with my buddies and make a trip down with the boat this summer!.......
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-13-2006 at 11:56pm
nice doylie.
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-14-2006 at 1:50am
WINTERRIZE THIS

The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-14-2006 at 11:58am
skied this morning. still no wetsuit. Very comfortable and 75 outside by the time we stopped--about 9:30am.
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-16-2006 at 2:25pm
Snow tonight,,, Flurries and high winds.. 38 as a high.. Coast Guard approved survival suits required.. Who wants a pull??

Dude, we do all hate you in the North !!! LMAO

Moj'
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic