NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Secret Spot DVD

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Secret Spot DVD
    Posted: November-04-2006 at 10:17am
Hey gang, now that winter is here, do yourself a favor and check out this DVD - The Secret Spot. It's been around for a while but I'm surprised how many people haven't heard of it yet.

The Secret Spot DVD

It is not an instructional video, and most of the people in it are not pro skiers. It is a documentary of watersports, basically. The camerawork is amazing and most of the DVD is shot in HD. I bought it right when it came out a while ago and could not believe how well it was put together. It really shows how fun the sport is and how many things you can do behind the boat. Skiing gla$$, cutting mist off the water- heck, there's even a vintage boat highlighted in he video as well. This is a video I'd show to someone to make them understand why we spend so much time on the boat and enjoy watersports so much. Very entertaining.
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-04-2006 at 11:31am
One of my favorites. We recently watched it again at a houseboat trip. Kind of gets you fired up to get out there. BKH
Livin' the Dream

dans View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-08-2006 at 11:21pm
yes
65 'cuda View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 65 'cuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-13-2006 at 8:49pm
The secret spot is on right now on the water channel #216 on dish network. I grabbed my kids (6 and 3) to watch. My 6 year old daughter kept watching the barefooters and saying "they're just showin' off", finally she said "they're just showin' off for the girls".

My 3 year old son wanted to know how they could ski on their bottoms. And wanted to know if daddy could jump off a bridge and then ski.

Great stuff!
scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-13-2006 at 10:41pm
GREAT Picture!!
Scott
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-13-2006 at 10:58pm
Dan, be careful my friend. Posting a picture of your beautiful wife on a thread called The Secret Spot . . . well, let's just say that's a recipe for internet fame BKH
Livin' the Dream

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic