Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Decals needed

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Altomari8868 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Altomari8868 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Decals needed
    Posted: March-01-2023 at 3:19pm
New here! I have a 1974 T-14. Giving her a new paint job. Does any one know anyone who could make the Correct Craft side decal from 1974. And if anyone knows anything on this boat I’d love to hear about it.
Big Bob
NeilMcG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeilMcG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-03-2023 at 8:25am
Originally posted by Altomari8868 Altomari8868 wrote:

New here! I have a 1974 T-14. Giving her a new paint job. Does any one know anyone who could make the Correct Craft side decal from 1974. And if anyone knows anything on this boat I’d love to hear about it.

Stan Christenson 
He did mine and they're flawless. He requires payment via check up front.

Rumstan@aol.com

MourningWood View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MourningWood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-03-2023 at 3:26pm
Sorry for my lack of CC nomenclature...what is a T-14?
1994 Ski Nautique "Riot"
1964 Dunphy X-55 "One 'N Dun"

'I measured twice, cut three times, and it's still too short!"
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-03-2023 at 5:01pm
If you click on the link below, you can find the 1973 brochure pages for the T-14 and a T-16

And from the 74 brochure in the reference section you can find the even less popular T-18 too. Wink

T-18 picture

PS.............Stan sells white plastic emblems with black faced letters, not decals. I don't have a clue what was on a T-14, decals or emblems

And if the boat is painted now, somebody probably did it themselves sometime in the last 49 years

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Altomari8868 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-04-2023 at 2:40pm
Wow I thank you for the info….
Big Bob
NeilMcG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeilMcG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-04-2023 at 2:46pm
Originally posted by Altomari8868 Altomari8868 wrote:

Wow I thank you for the info….

I'm kind of curious now. Is the original a decal or placard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Altomari8868 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-04-2023 at 3:47pm
Decal.
Big Bob
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-04-2023 at 4:37pm
I wonder if originally it had the plastic logos and changed to a decal when it was painted

69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-04-2023 at 6:04pm
My T-16 has plastic CC emblems.
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2023 at 12:24pm
Bob

Since you're new here and not knowing if you're terribly attached to this T-14 or if it's "just a boat" that you stumbled into..............if it's just a boat to you, you should casually mention that you're thinking of selling it and let the bidding war begin 

Or just pick an outrageous price and see what happens.

You could also go to planetnautique.com, advertise it as a tender, tugboat, support craft, etc. for big surf barges and then take that outrageous price and triple it since they spend a lot more money on their boats than the typical CCF person. Wink

In other words, if you're not attached to it, there are probably quite a few people that would be interested
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic