Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Isolater Bushing Transmission Mount

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
marksa1458 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marksa1458 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Isolater Bushing Transmission Mount
    Posted: October-11-2022 at 2:31pm
Was winterizing a new to me 2000 Ski Nautique with the PCM 5.8 HO engine. The driver's side transmission Isolater bushing has worked its way out of the mount:

What is the repair for this? I can order just the bushing from Ski Dim or I can order a whole new Transmission mount -

There is no vibration in the driveline at any speed/rpm and there is no movement on the mount if throttle is applied.

The passenger side mount looks like this:

Thanks
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-11-2022 at 4:09pm
Skidim does have the parts but you'll have to call them they are not listed. The rubber part is called an isolator PCM part number R094004 and lists for like 3.00.  And it looks like your missing the clip. Snap ring R017032 thats under a 1.00. Might be a good idea to check your alignment when your all through as well something has shifted.
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marksa1458 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-11-2022 at 4:48pm
Thanks for the quick reply - I will reach out to SkiDim and get the parts ordered.  

So - 
*loosen the trunion bolts
*reposition the mount
*install the new bushing and clip
*Tighten the Trunion bolts
*Alignment
*Go Skiing 

Is that right?
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-11-2022 at 5:15pm
Who says they're not listed? 

link to clip

link to isolator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marksa1458 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-11-2022 at 6:08pm
I ordered them!  Appreciate the part numbers 
MourningWood View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MourningWood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-11-2022 at 9:35pm
Recently did this job on a '94-same mount.  Much, much easier with the entire mount out of the boat and on a workbench. Winter is coming-you have the time...
1994 Ski Nautique "Riot"
1964 Dunphy X-55 "One 'N Dun"

'I measured twice, cut three times, and it's still too short!"
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-11-2022 at 11:19pm
Originally posted by KENO KENO wrote:

Who says they're not listed 

Now Ken I knew they had them and even looked- but nothing came up. Did you search by part number?   As long as you know what you want or even have PCM's part number they can order since they are a PCM dealer.
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-12-2022 at 5:23am
Originally posted by Gary S Gary S wrote:

Originally posted by KENO KENO wrote:

Who says they're not listed 

Now Ken I knew they had them and even looked- but nothing came up. Did you search by part number?   

At the top of about every page on their website it says "what part do you need today?"

I put the PCM part number in there
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-12-2022 at 11:29am
Always learning Thanks. Didn't realize you could put in part numbers- probably one of the updates to their site when they upgraded. Now help me find a manual or parts diagram for an Indmar 140 Wink. It's like they don't exist
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-12-2022 at 1:38pm
Originally posted by Gary S Gary S wrote:

Always learning Thanks. Didn't realize you could put in part numbers- probably one of the updates to their site when they upgraded. Now help me find a manual or parts diagram for an Indmar 140 Wink. It's like they don't exist

I keep hearing the theme song from Mission Impossible in my head, but I can try Wink
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-12-2022 at 2:15pm
At least your getting a song Ken - all I have is my tape on fire as it self destructs Shocked
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic