Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

fall ridin’

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
82tique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 82tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: fall ridin’
    Posted: October-29-2006 at 12:43am
Saw BKH's post about riding on the delta yesterday.....so I had to get out myself.

Happy to be enjoying a little indian summer in my neck of the woods......went riding today 75Degree air temp, 70 degree water temp.

The water was so gla$$y that I actually pulled off the rarely seen'CC pentathalon'- boarded, slalom, footed, skated, and foiled!

Life is good.
Life is Good.
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-29-2006 at 12:49am
Originally posted by 82tique 82tique wrote:

The water was so gla$$y that I actually pulled off the rarely seen'CC pentathalon'- boarded, slalom, footed, skated, and foiled!

Life is good.

Tell me you stayed out till dusk, enjoying that last hour of day light savings time, and I'll vote for the perfect day. BKH
Livin' the Dream

82tique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 82tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-30-2006 at 12:01am
actully I've never ridden an air chair before and lucked into getting a 'demo' ride from a guy at the ramp.......got to be honest, it was nothing like I've ever done before. awesomw.

Did it again today....minus the air chair.

Global Warming Rules!
Life is Good.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic