Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - When will be coming the Double XP event in RuneSca
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

When will be coming the Double XP event in RuneSca

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Muxia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muxia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: When will be coming the Double XP event in RuneSca
    Posted: July-09-2022 at 5:33am
Our very only Double XP event of 2021 at the time that the last one concluded in November. Over the last few decades, there's usually only four events in a calendar year. obvious reasons with RS Gold. They have to be a big deal!

In the event of planning for the next event it was predicted that we'd have it around February and this was the case. . From the beginning of 2014, there's been an additional Double or Bonus XP event happening at the moment. With the way the past events have performed, we wouldn't expect to see any other changes given that Jagex seem to have perfected the process.

Players receive 48 hours of Double XP time that they can utilize over about 10 days. There was an exception where the event lasted for 21 days, but the 10-day events are more likely to draw big player numbers due to their constrained nature.

For those not in the aren't aware, RuneScape is a big deal. A darned big deal. For those who are in the MMORPG world. Now entering its 21st year it's among the biggest MMORPGs out there and possibly the most enjoyable free one. The theme is high fantasy with a similar medieval vibe running throughout it - a combination that works superbly well; just ask J.K. Rowling.

RuneScape is significant on a personal level because of three tiny reasons it was the first MMORPG I played, the first game that I can be described as hooked to; and the first game I got into that could be described as "online" even though it's not the greatest. But, it's three important gaming milestones that are not to be scoffed at.

After a brief, basic tutorial on the aptly called Tutorial Island and I ended up finding myself being thrown into the boring but rather enjoyable town of the river of Lumbridge. The town is where every new player knows the fundamentals of mechanics such as how to build fire, or deposit money into the bank. It's important that you know that in RuneScape all players start on the same playing field (weirdly when you reach level 3).

There's no set classes or predetermined builds, only skills, ideally with the aim of being able to reach its highest level of 99. Since that's neither feasible or even desirable for most of us so it's better to specialize in just a few. In addition, the overall range of the character or combat level is limits of 130 (or 123 in RuneScape Classic). I think I got to 82 before deciding to end my day. Maybe school started up again.

There are five types of attack in which to be skilled: stab, shlash, crush and ranged. At first, my measly prey was goblins and birds, however there's a lot of bigger and more deadly food sources available. Predators, too. Sure, RuneScape has a steep learning curve at the beginning. Once I got those base skills mastered, I could let it all go and I soon found it difficult to take a step back from the computer screen.

Yes, 232 total in all, scattered over a vast globe that is varied enough to keep my 12-year-old self. Every one a unique little short story that is bursting with a wild plot and witty dialogue. Personal favorites include solving the mystery of the missing chicken found at Draynor Manor and sneaking into the seemingly impenetrable Black Knights' Fortress on behalf of the opposing White Knights of Falador.
右键点击切换位置
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic