Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

small block ford raw water pump

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
sbford View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sbford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: small block ford raw water pump
    Posted: April-04-2022 at 10:51am
Looking for the raw water pump assembly for a small block ford, 260-289
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-04-2022 at 2:09pm
A couple of things you should mention if you want to get the right part would be 

What was the marinization of the engine? maybe Interceptor for example

Who made the pump? maybe Sherwood for example

Are there any numbers on the pump? maybe something like S11090G for example

Do you really need the whole pump or just some parts?

OK, so I can't count and that's more than a couple of questions Wink
sbford View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sbford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-04-2022 at 5:31pm
interceptor engine, I was told it could have been a jabsco or sherwood need the assembly, cover plate that goes where the auto water pump would go and the raw water pump and the brackets that fasten the pump to the engine
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-04-2022 at 8:33pm
Some of the Interceptor SBF's used a circ pump and some early ones had the block off plate.

They had different  raw water pumps and brackets 

Hopefully somebody reads your post and has the parts you need  Wink
Nautiquehunter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautiquehunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-05-2022 at 7:03am
I might have one off a 67 289. I will look.

sbford View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sbford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-05-2022 at 9:53am
Great hope you find it
swilliams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swilliams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-05-2022 at 10:37am
Perhaps some pics of your engine would help.
1976 Martinique,350 Omc. 1975 Glastron/Carlson CV16,115 Merc.
sbford View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sbford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-12-2022 at 11:25am
sbford View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sbford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-12-2022 at 11:28am
need the two Ts that separate the water at the raw water pump and then up across from the exhaust manifolds
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-12-2022 at 12:02pm
Pictures? Lots of times many of us can figure out a substitute if we know just what your looking for. For instance could you make them up from a copper pipe T? 
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
sbford View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sbford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-12-2022 at 2:52pm
sbford View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sbford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-12-2022 at 2:57pm
This is a picture of an engine from a lyman same set up as mine raw water pump to the T then auto water pump and up to the T at the exhaust risers
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-12-2022 at 2:59pm
Is that your pump or just one like you need? Obviously they’re rebuildable. That one’s a Sherwood, though I don’t know the model #.
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-12-2022 at 6:14pm
Do you still need the pump like mentioned a while back in the first post or did you get one and just need fittings now?
sbford View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sbford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-12-2022 at 6:27pm
found the sherwood pump just need the fittings Ts or at least the sizes of the fittings Ts because I suspect they are not all the same diameter openings. It would be nice if they were all 1" or 3/4" but I would guess they have different diameter opening in each T.
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-12-2022 at 6:31pm
I suppose if you know the number of the pump and posted it here, it would make the thread more useful for somebody in the future with the same problem.  Wink
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic