NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

4 Blade Prop

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 4 Blade Prop
    Posted: March-22-2022 at 8:16pm
Asked locally but no one has one. Anyone have a junk 4 blade prop that could be bought or traded for?   CCFan  Allen Wilson-aka- HatterBee Marine - formally known by this tagline--- He is designing his New Logo for his website. He's a Fire Marshall in Surf City , NC.

I know what you're thinking-- He's at the coast and can't find a prop!

Well he has an incentive-- If it's a Prop in decent condition- he has aquired a few Pylons over the years and would glady trade one for a Prop.

So let me know if anyone can help us!
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
MrMcD View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrMcD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-22-2022 at 11:46pm
I have an OJ 4 blade for a 95 Ski Nautique, was repaired once, still works but I prefer the Acme prop, I was going to list it for $100.   It has been repaired once.
fanofccfan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fanofccfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2022 at 7:40am
I think I have two of em.  What sort of pylons?
2004 196 LE Ski 1969 Marauder 19 1978 Ski
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2022 at 8:29am
E-mail Allen Wilson or call him--  Mark and Bill

allenwwilson@gmail.com

(910) 789-0292
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
HatterBee View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HatterBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2022 at 9:01am
Marty...Thanks for postiung this.  Guys I am looking for a four blade that I can use for decoration for my new business.  My logo design as a four blade prop in it.  I do have a couple of pylons from some old projects and I am happy to trade one for a prop or just buy a prop.  

1977 Ski Nautique
Under Re-construction

My Rebuild Thread

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fanofccfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2022 at 6:50pm
I was hoping for older and straighter on the pylons!  If you can’t find one one closer we can sure chat at a later date.  I’m sure there is someone on here that has a prop and needs one of those pylons. 
HatterBee View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HatterBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2022 at 9:10pm
Would you be willing to sell one?  Allen
1977 Ski Nautique
Under Re-construction

My Rebuild Thread

HatterBee View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HatterBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2022 at 9:11pm
Originally posted by MrMcD MrMcD wrote:

I have an OJ 4 blade for a 95 Ski Nautique, was repaired once, still works but I prefer the Acme prop, I was going to list it for $100.   It has been repaired once.
    Would you be willing to sell it?  I really need it next week.  Allen
1977 Ski Nautique
Under Re-construction

My Rebuild Thread

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fanofccfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-24-2022 at 7:26am
Let me see if I can find my other four blade. Was sharing the info on this thread with a buddy and he reminded me that my oj 4 blade stainless is on his boat right now!  I now need to locate the nibral one. 
HatterBee View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HatterBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-24-2022 at 11:40am
Originally posted by fanofccfan fanofccfan wrote:

Let me see if I can find my other four blade. Was sharing the info on this thread with a buddy and he reminded me that my oj 4 blade stainless is on his boat right now!  I now need to locate the nibral one. 

Sweet just let me know.  Feel free to give me a call if you want to.  910 789 0292
1977 Ski Nautique
Under Re-construction

My Rebuild Thread

MrMcD View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrMcD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-24-2022 at 1:11pm
I will see if I can get you pictures, yes I have it and Yes I would sell it.  I have 2 4 blade Acme Props that I am keeping.  This one is my second spare.   Mark
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fanofccfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-24-2022 at 1:55pm
Allen.  If you need it by next week take Mark up on his.  I have not had time to go hunting for mine yet.
HatterBee View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HatterBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-24-2022 at 7:26pm
Originally posted by MrMcD MrMcD wrote:

I will see if I can get you pictures, yes I have it and Yes I would sell it.  I have 2 4 blade Acme Props that I am keeping.  This one is my second spare.   Mark

Mark,

That would be great.  If you want to you can text them or email.

Allen
1977 Ski Nautique
Under Re-construction

My Rebuild Thread

MrMcD View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrMcD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-24-2022 at 7:55pm
I just got back on this system, mine is an OJ 14 16 fits a 95 Ski nautique with the  1.23 transmission and I believe the 1" shaft.  This prop was hit and repaired, it was on my Nautique when I bought it with 98 total hours on the boat..   You can clearly see where the repairs were made, it has only been used two times since that repair and sat in my garage so the brass never tarnished.  It did not vibrate but I bought an ACME 224 from Tim Benj and I liked the RPM range of the Acme better and it ran quieter than the OJ.  OK, I tried to talk you out of this prop.   If you need it shipped quickly I would have to know soon.  I will be out of town the next couple days but I have a little time in the AM before I leave.   Mark

If you need it next week shipping might be expensive.  I am near Sacramento CA.  Let me know.  Mark
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic