NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Christmas Shirts

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Christmas Shirts
    Posted: November-17-2021 at 12:51pm
Are there going to be any new shirts for Christmas?
gun-driver View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gun-driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-17-2021 at 1:19pm
Smithfamily View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-17-2021 at 1:21pm
Last I spoke to Alan he said he was having difficulties with supplies, amongst other challenges. I hope he is able to overcome all.
We are "downsizing" as all 6 children are off to careers and college, so yesterday I "purged" my closet (Drs. orders!!) I came across my beloved yellow Correct Craft fancy pants button shirt!!?? Remember those? When we had to play the part of the aristocrat antique boat show big wigs?? Haha, I think one of our finer members got us booted from the festivities? Not much recollection on that part......I love that shirt and ignored a direct order to jettison. I just may request to be buried in that classic? 
Did I tell you we all looked like big wigs?
Js
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gun-driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-17-2021 at 1:27pm
OOOHHH Shirts... I thought you said shorts LOL LOL
MrMcD View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrMcD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-17-2021 at 1:30pm
Nice Mistake!
samudj01 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samudj01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-17-2021 at 1:52pm
Gun, I’ll take one…please ship to the lake. Not sure the wife would approve of home delivery
78 Ski Tique, 72 Skier w/302's, 93 SN w/351 & 17 GS22 w/zr409
Previous - 99 Sport Nautique w/GT40 and 87 Martinique w/351
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gun-driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-17-2021 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by samudj01 samudj01 wrote:

Gun, I’ll take one…please ship to the lake. Not sure the wife would approve of home delivery

Sorry these presents can only be delivered to a HOR and must be signed for by someone of the age of 21 or older.
Merry Christms 😁
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-17-2021 at 6:46pm
Don't let Paul kid you- much like his boats all that is put away for the winter. I on the other hand have my spot staked out for spring break-

69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
samudj01 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samudj01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-18-2021 at 9:15am
21 and over…check. Double that.

HOR???, home owner resident?, check, order lots of boat bling to the lake.
78 Ski Tique, 72 Skier w/302's, 93 SN w/351 & 17 GS22 w/zr409
Previous - 99 Sport Nautique w/GT40 and 87 Martinique w/351
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gun-driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-18-2021 at 10:24am
HOR = Home Of Record  nice try Big smile

That would be some nice boat bling for sure. LOL
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gun-driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-18-2021 at 10:53am
Gary I prefer these tracks in the white gold to that nasty sand stuff.Wink

Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-19-2021 at 3:50pm
Nice shorts...

Are Gary and Larry trying to convince us they like warm weather 12 months a year or themselves?
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-22-2021 at 8:54am
Morning Bruce,

Sorry but we're not going to be able to offer any custom items this season.  Many things out of our control, mainly product availability have our hands tied with a lot of clients not just CCfan.  We are out of hats which I have been trying to restock for about 6 months now to no avail.  It's a frustrating situation for everyone,  we'll try to get a spring sale going if the supply problem eases up by then.

We do still have a pretty good inventory of all the shirts that are from stock on the webstore  https://actionscreen.com/ccfan/shop/home

Thanks to everyone for the support over the years, we'll all get back to "Normal" someday.
Alan
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-22-2021 at 9:03am
Thanks, Alan.  I do see you have a new design that I hadn't seen before.  
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-23-2021 at 8:17am
Originally posted by gun-driver gun-driver wrote:

OOOHHH Shirts... I thought you said shorts LOL LOL

How does she keep things from falling out of her back pocket?  Wink
1980 Ski Nautique SOLD Back to Cypress Gardens
2002 Sport Nautique, GT-40, FCT2, Cover Sports, Tower Bimini, Inc., Wet Sounds Audio System, Star Gazer Wake Edition S.
1968 Ski Nautique, Project.
ultrarunner View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultrarunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-23-2021 at 10:00am
What Sam said!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic