Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Free 1967 Debonnnaire

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
69barri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 69barri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Free 1967 Debonnnaire
    Posted: October-07-2021 at 10:11am
I picked up this 1967 Debonnaire yesterday for free in Punta Gorda FL. The boat has been sitting in salt water most of its life and as far as I know it hasn't been used in at least two. The engine is a 2007 Mercruiser 5.7L with less than 200 hours. I haven't tried to turn it over or start it yet. The hull has a lot of barnacles but since it has bottom paint they scrape right off.

The Pros:
Has a hardtop and a lot of spare parts that I haven't gone through yet

The Cons:
The starboard windshield was smashed when I got to it
The interior is updated but not original

I will be keeping a few parts of this boat for my Debonnaire but I am happy to give the boat to someone else for free. The trailer is for my boat but I can help you float this boat on to yours. The boat is located in Fort Lauderdale, FL. I will be going through the spare parts more this week and weekend and will update here.
1963 Debonnaire Deluxe
1972 Separator Jet Boat
69barri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 69barri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-07-2021 at 10:12am
1963 Debonnaire Deluxe
1972 Separator Jet Boat
69barri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 69barri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-07-2021 at 12:35pm
UPDATE - the engine will turn over when connected to a jump pack so it is not seized
1963 Debonnaire Deluxe
1972 Separator Jet Boat
69barri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 69barri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-07-2021 at 5:08pm
Update - Engine will briefly run when gas is poured in the carburetor. This engine has the electronic fuel pump and I think it's dead

1963 Debonnaire Deluxe
1972 Separator Jet Boat
69barri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 69barri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-22-2021 at 1:48pm
Bumping this thread up. I really don't want to trash this boat since I think Correct Craft only made about 8 of them. I may be able to help deliver. Thanks!
1963 Debonnaire Deluxe
1972 Separator Jet Boat
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic