Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Thinking of a Sandusky Bay/Sonnys Beach Reunion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Thinking of a Sandusky Bay/Sonnys Beach Reunion

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Otto Throttle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Otto Throttle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thinking of a Sandusky Bay/Sonnys Beach Reunion
    Posted: August-26-2021 at 11:37pm
Throwing it out there... how many people would be interested in a Sandusky Bay OH/ Sonnys Beach Reunion? I know 4 boats including mine....

It’s up on Marblehead OH... lots of great skiing and wakeboarding spots... if I get enough interest and a little help it could be a blast!

Otto
Otto
93/70 ccpb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 93/70 ccpb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-30-2021 at 10:21pm
many correct craft owners still in that bay with the west shore water ski club,spent many summers of my youth there,have not been up there in a long time,still see members all the time,
what you dont want to hear from jbear and bill.you cant get in the boat till you get your minute,and they throw you back in water!
Otto Throttle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Otto Throttle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-28-2021 at 1:34pm
Our Marina is Marblehead Estates and Yacht Club just East of Sonnys Beach.  It is a newly dug out harbor next to Camp Cozy.  I know the owner and was hoping he could sponsor a reunion but i need to show that we would actually have boats show up!

Is there anyone out there that could commit to attending a reunion in Sandusky Bay?

The time to plan is now! 

Please chime in if interested!

Otto
Otto
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic