Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

351W Right Rotation Camshaft

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
zealousz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zealousz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 351W Right Rotation Camshaft
    Posted: August-23-2021 at 12:39pm
 Post Reply Post Reply< name="pageJump" id="pageJump34682.3" style="margin: 0px; font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit; line-height: inherit;">      < value="forum_posts.asp?TID=49411&PN=1&title=351w-right-rotation-camshaft" ed="ed" style="-sizing: border-;">1      
Hello,

I am looking for a new camshaft for my 351W PCM right rotation engine.  I will probably just buy a new one but I thought I would check the forum first.

Thanks.

KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2021 at 1:08pm
Sid

If you refer to the recent thread in the link below you'll find info about where to get a new one and a couple of people who have used ones

KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-24-2021 at 4:28pm
Since neither of the people in the linked post above with a used cam has responded,I figured I'd bring this back to the top

You could also send a PM to gun_driver and bwinn asking them about their cams.
bwinn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bwinn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-24-2021 at 4:48pm
Sid,  I have a RR 351 long block located in CT.  If i can find time to take of the heads and remove the cam I could ship it to you.  What kind of time frame are you looking at to get one?  Summer time is very busy here but I can see what I can do.

Burton

Thanks Ken I missed this one
gun-driver View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gun-driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-24-2021 at 6:16pm
Me either Ouch  

PM me if you still want one
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-24-2021 at 8:32pm
Wow, look at that, you both responded  Wink

Now it's Sid's turn to respond
gun-driver View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gun-driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-24-2021 at 9:29pm
Well we know if we don’t answer when the teacher calls on us we get sent to the principals office, so we didn’t have much choice. LOL
bwinn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bwinn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-25-2021 at 10:05am
another option I believe there is a used RR 351w cam on fleabay if anyone is looking.  In CA too!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic