NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Found: rev rot ford distributor gear .500

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
67 ski nat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67 ski nat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Found: rev rot ford distributor gear .500
    Posted: May-27-2021 at 9:59am
Hi ford folks. So I found a guy that sells new ‘rev rot ford distributor gear’ appearantly machines to .500 for pertronix , msd etc. ??
search EBAY use wording above
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-27-2021 at 11:41am
Originally posted by 67 ski nat 67 ski nat wrote:

Hi ford folks. So I found a guy that sells new ‘rev rot ford distributor gear’ appearantly machines to .500 for pertronix , msd etc. ??
search EBAY use wording above

Why don't you just copy and paste the web address, then Pete can find it and make a link for you. 

I found it, but if I make a link you'll just never learn  Wink

Probably this guy in the link below who posted last year and never came back to answer any questions. Same place different name on EBAY.  AAA Marine is marineintl on EBAY

A little "fly by" freebie advertising, I guess you might call it.

They have them, except when you try to get one, they seem to usually be out of stock at that precise point in time.

Maybe they have more now. It says they have 2 in the EBAY listing.
67 ski nat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67 ski nat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-28-2021 at 2:10am
Roger. Good idea.
Mille1sj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mille1sj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-02-2021 at 11:27pm
I have composite gears for the Ford 302, 0.467” ID but they can be opened up to .500” for the 351 or larger. These are compatible with al cam gear materials if you ever upgraded to a roller cam.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic