NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

‘Engine Masters ‘ TV show is worthy

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
67 ski nat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67 ski nat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ‘Engine Masters ‘ TV show is worthy
    Posted: February-12-2021 at 9:07pm
There is a interesting, knowledgeable and technical TV show called Engine Masters, on motor trend tv channel 281
I recommend a view
1.They test piston speed and durations at top dead center to determine best balance
2. Iron vs aluminum heads and horsepower
Vs torque
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2021 at 6:53am

Originally posted by 67 ski nat 67 ski nat wrote:

There is a interesting, knowledgeable and technical TV show called Engine Masters, on motor trend tv channel 281

Help me out here................I'm having trouble getting this channel 281 you speak of Wink

Do I have to set the dials a certain way and where should I aim the rabbit ears?

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67 ski nat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2021 at 9:19am
Very funny ken
There should be a cable sticking out your drywall in the family room
It’s called DirectTV
Screw that into your rabbit ears
I really think the crew here will appreciate the detail and philosophy of there engine tests.
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2021 at 9:33am
But, but, but do we all have Direct TV ? 

Or maybe it's on a different channel on Dish TV, cable TV or on any of those other TV services these days Wink
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2021 at 12:29pm
I know I'm old but I haven't paid much attention to Motor Trend since they named the Chevy Vega car of the year  LOL That and I don't have cable.....
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67 ski nat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2021 at 10:15am
‘Come on man’ the Vega is just a mini camaro
The cast is not motor trend staff, but some cooler roadkill guys
They swap out various cams, cranks, rods, heads. Do tons of dyno pulls and interpret graphs. Very interesting to learn and see real Time
Probably could stream it on the same device you log onto this forum with
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic