Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Transmission Rebuild

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Wisky Badger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wisky Badger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Transmission Rebuild
    Posted: February-03-2021 at 10:02pm
At the end of last summer the transmission in our 1981 ski Nautique was starting to slip when putting it in gear and I am sure it is due for a rebuild.   Does anyone know of reputable shops in Wisconsin, Illinois or Minnesota that can perform the task?   I am comfortable removing the engine and trans from the boat, we had it out a few years ago for the boats rebuild. Any suggestions would be appreciated.   Also does anyone have a good estimate for that service?
FFImarine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FFImarine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2021 at 3:50pm
We rebuild all marine transmissions and I’m sure others will respond and let you know we are a very reputable place to rebuild it for you but we are located in Ohio. Rebuild cost depends on what transmission you have, give us a call and I’ll be able to get you a price              330-273-8291 names Joe
You break it I’ll fix it
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic