NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Back in the Family

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-24-2021 at 10:16pm
so a little update. got the Promo home to Florida a couple weeks ago. Thanx to Scott and Jana for having us up to Alabama for the weekend. Got to visit the Shop and the famous Boat House. All very cool. Scott had the trailer all set....no issues at all on the tow home. Used the trick HW showed me on the magnetic trailer lights from Tractor Supply.Scott also did some leg work on the paper work so when we got it home it was no problem to get it in my name. So far have removed the interior..seats are at the upholstry shop being redone. Thanx to Greg Fossett and Chris Mars for the tip in this magic wheel thing the graphics are coming off pretty easy. Much easier than the old heat gun. Surprisingly it looks like it is gonna buff out pretty well. No engine work yet as my mechanic/ski partner Eddie has been busy remodeling his kitchen. Yes....I have pictures but not much hope of me getting them on here. Ms Patti & I will have the boat at the River to show it off...running or not.
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-25-2021 at 8:02am
Standby for some picture uploads
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-25-2021 at 5:17pm
Here I go, trying to help a brother out:

'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-25-2021 at 5:21pm
and a couple more

'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-25-2021 at 5:25pm

'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
67 ski nat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67 ski nat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2021 at 3:59am
Very cool. Thanks for pics.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic