Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Upholstered side boards below Gunwales

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
99airwarrior View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 99airwarrior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Upholstered side boards below Gunwales
    Posted: October-30-2020 at 12:17am
Hi  My 85 2001 has a standard interior and I would like to have the upholstered side boards under the Gunwales port and stern. Does anyone have a pattern of the wood?  I have seen interior side boards available which would be the easiest way but shipping would be almost impossible. I can have the upholstery copied from a picture. I am also having a problem finding the blue color used on the back seat. I know a picture would help but it is already stored for the winter. Thank You Joe
rebel skier View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rebel skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-30-2020 at 10:15am
I wish I could help you but with a deluxe interion my coming pads will start and stop well short of where you would want yours to extend too, because the observer and rear seats wrap along the sides.  I haven't seen coming pads on a non-deluxe for you to mimic as a pattern.
Hotty Toddy lets go skiing!
99airwarrior View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 99airwarrior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-30-2020 at 2:41pm
I guess I should have given more information. I do have the deluxe observer seat and drivers seat but the rear seat is standard and removed for a ballast bag seat except for the back rest which does not curve around Thank You for the help Joe
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic