Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Newbie Intro: 1977 Ski Tique in TX

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
txleadfoot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote txleadfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Newbie Intro: 1977 Ski Tique in TX
    Posted: September-24-2020 at 1:27pm
Last week I acquired this boat from my father who originally purchased it at the Los Angeles boat show in 1977.  It has 308 hours with the Ford 302/4 and it sounds great.  I picked it up last week in CA and towed it home to Northeast Texas no problem.  The trailer is a modified Giroux tandem.  The painted graphics on the side of the hull and the upholstery is badly faded.  At least there are no splits in the vinyl. This is my first boat, so I'm sure I'll have tons of questions.  Thanks in advance for all your help. (I almost said "all y'all's" help!) LOL

ultrarunner View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultrarunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2020 at 1:43pm
Wow, a single family boat for over 40 years! What a time capsule. You’ll have a great time with it. I wasn’t aware the graphics were painted on that vintage.

Shoot us some more pictures interior and engine when you get a chance and keep the thread updated as you get it all cleaned up, or risk us crazies constantly bothering you.

You’re sure to find some folks on here close to you in Texas.

Welcome aboard.
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2020 at 2:33pm
Shaun,
Welcome to CCfan. Enjoy the Tique. 

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic