Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wiring diagram

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
AlfaDon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlfaDon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wiring diagram
    Posted: September-10-2020 at 6:36pm
Does anyone have the dash wiring diagram for a 96? Mine is a 176 but I’d imagine a 196 would be the same. I’ve found a couple from earlier years in the reference section but I’d really like to identify the wire color codes.

I’m having trouble with the indicator lights next to the breakers lighting at odd sequences and I think it might be because they’re not all grounded at the same point.

Thanks
Don
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2020 at 7:38pm
Odd sequences meaning bilge pump or lights?
AlfaDon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlfaDon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2020 at 8:18pm
Odd sequence meaning I push one breaker and a non corresponding indicator lights. BTW I’ve reconfigured the ground wires for the indicators and they seem to be correct. Now to look for open connections in the wiring
AlfaDon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlfaDon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2020 at 9:00pm
Correction. The odd sequence wires weren’t grounded at all. Problem solved
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic