Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Looking for a Mentor

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
KingsPoint19 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingsPoint19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Looking for a Mentor
    Posted: September-09-2020 at 7:06pm
Hi All

New to the group and just purchased a '74 Mustang with a 302.  There are some mechanical and structural issues.  I am looking for an experts on these boats and a mentor to lean on during my resto journey.  Thanks!
Best Regards,

BryceC
Acta Non Verba
Duane in Indy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duane in Indy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-09-2020 at 8:19pm
Welcome to the group.  You came to the right place.  Especially because you are a fellow Mustang owner.  Many on here will add helpful advice.  One in particular stands out above others.  He is knowledgeable on any subject you ask about.  He is a little on the shy side but I feel certain he will introduce himself later.  Good luck on your boat.
Keep it as original as YOU want it
        1978 Mustang (modified)
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-09-2020 at 8:27pm
Helps to know where you’re at. This is a worldwide community. Belgrade Lakes Maine? There are active Maine members here. It’s always good to get extra eyes on the job.
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2020 at 8:32am
Bryce,
I too would like to welcome you to CCfan. Your mentors are all the CCfan members. I know you will find plenty of helf here with what ever you need. Knowing some specifics would be great and pictures are always the best to show what you are working with. 

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic