NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hey Pittsburgh Gang....

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
ultrarunner View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultrarunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hey Pittsburgh Gang....
    Posted: August-19-2020 at 1:24pm
I've got a layover on Sep. 2. I would be up for a ski EARLY the following morning if any of you are up for it. I'll have wheels and can drag my other crew member with me, for a third ;-)

Let me know.

Thanks,

Mark
gun-driver View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gun-driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-20-2020 at 10:00am
I could possibly make this happen PM me with the details of your layover.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultrarunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-20-2020 at 10:36am
Sent Paul
AAM196 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AAM196 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-20-2020 at 2:14pm
Hey Mark,

I could possibly join Thursday morning as well.  Let me know your timetable and what kinda skiing you are into.

-Andy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultrarunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-20-2020 at 3:31pm
Hey Andy, we might try to get it in Wed. eve, as we’d be pushing it for me to get back to the airport Thur am.

I’m up for anything. Free skiing is fine as I have just switched to RFF after many years of goofy. I’m right dominant. I’m still working on form ;-)
AAM196 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AAM196 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-20-2020 at 8:32pm
Sounds like a plan! Hit me on pm with details. Paul and I are on same page..
gun-driver View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gun-driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-03-2020 at 9:10pm
Well Andy (AAM196) and I almost got to meet the elusive “Ultrarunner” for a set or two on the river but the stars didn’t alignAngry
He asked for a “pull” when in town on a lay over, but blew us off for a meet up with an old high school frIend (female type) so I’m starting to wonder what kind of a pull he was talking about. WinkWink

All kidding aside, sorry the weather didn’t cooperate and we didn't get a chance to meet up next time for sure. Was great chatting with you on the phone.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultrarunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-03-2020 at 11:05pm
Pay no attention to Paul, he’s been doing shift-work in the helo and is a bit fuzzy on the details.;-)

Was a great chat on the phone. You both were very gracious to offer. That damn weather.

I’ll keep you both posted.

Thanks again:-)

MIS
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic