NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

96 Sig. edition dash config.

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
ultrarunner View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultrarunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 96 Sig. edition dash config.
    Posted: June-05-2020 at 11:48am
Would someone mind shooting me a pic of your dash pod config, or a pic of how it originally delivered. I have this strange volt meter (in addition to the OEM unit), no hobbs meter, and the mounting plate where the check engine light is just black, with no markings. I seem to recall that plate was labeled in other models.

Thanks,

Mark
gun-driver View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gun-driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-05-2020 at 12:04pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultrarunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-05-2020 at 12:07pm
Ah ha! perfect. Thanks much Paul. As I suspected, the hobbs was swapped out in favor of this strange voltage condition meter. And my plaque is not OEM....

BTW, how are things in PIT? I have fond memories of skiing in Clarion on the Clarion River...fun times....
gun-driver View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gun-driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-05-2020 at 12:17pm
Things are good weathers been up and down.
Been super busy just going to get one of the boats out of storage in a couple hours.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultrarunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-05-2020 at 12:19pm
YAY! I think we're going to drop in at Bantam this weekend. It'll be first time out on the boat:-)
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-05-2020 at 1:21pm
You should visit TRbenj. He lives on that lake.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic