NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1999 Longhorn Nautique Restoration Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 131415
Author
ultrarunner View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultrarunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2021 at 8:44pm
Hi Dom, checking in....
DHMcFadin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DHMcFadin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2021 at 9:25pm
Originally posted by ultrarunner ultrarunner wrote:

Hi Dom, checking in....

Hey there. The boat is home, engine is painted, rub rail and decals are on. Just trying to find time assembly. Hopefully soon! Life is just busy right now.
1999 Longhorn Nautique
1995 Nautique Super Sport
https://www.instagram.com/longhorn_nautique/
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultrarunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2021 at 9:29pm
Sounds good Dom. I’ll keep an eye out for a long layover down there. Happy to help!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultrarunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-17-2023 at 1:02pm
Hi Dom, I was lucky enough to ski and have dinner this week with JohnnyQuest, here in Park City. At dinner, your name came up and we're wondering how the project is coming?

Check in with some updates when you can.

Mark
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-17-2023 at 7:57pm
Hopefully he’ll get your message. Hasn’t signed in here since Oct 22.
DHMcFadin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DHMcFadin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-17-2023 at 8:25pm
Hey Guys,

Thanks for checking in. I haven’t made much more progress on the boat. It’s at my shop and pretty much ready to be reassembled. Biggest items remaining are wiring harness, dash, and upholstery. I’ve got everything else I need to finish. Our lake is empty for the next 2 years so I’m no longer in a huge rush to get it in the water. But I think this spring, I’ll get her going again.

Since I last logged in we had a baby boy name Mac, moved to a new city, new job, got my private pilots license, all the big life changes. Just haven’t had time to work on her.

Thanks,

Dom
1999 Longhorn Nautique
1995 Nautique Super Sport
https://www.instagram.com/longhorn_nautique/
Jonny Quest View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonny Quest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-17-2023 at 8:35pm
Dom:

Congrats on the new baby boy and the other life experiences.  All the best.

JQ
Current
2003 Ski Nautique 206 Limited

Previous
2001 Ski Nautique Open Bow
1994 Ski Nautique Open Bow

Aqua skiing, ergo sum
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultrarunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-17-2023 at 9:14pm
Hey Dom, thanks for the update. I did happen to see Austin in the profile. Congrats on all the big changes! We get to Austin from time to time, so I'll trade you a tour of your boat for a tour of our plane ;-) 

Talk soon,

Mark
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 131415
  Share Topic