NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Buckethead?

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
tullfooter View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Buckethead?
    Posted: August-14-2019 at 9:25am
Is anyone going to Buckethead next weekend. Sorry to have not been on the site recently. Hell, I haven't been on my boat much either.      We are heading down, probably staying at a hotel in Maumee. We will be at the winery/brewery party Friday night. Hope to see some of you at the race.
Play hard, life's not a trial run.
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-14-2019 at 11:27am
10-15
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-14-2019 at 11:32am
About right, depending how you count
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-14-2019 at 11:50am
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

10-15

??????
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-14-2019 at 3:04pm
Two "CCF" teams not including yours Tull.

It's a wonderful time of year.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-14-2019 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by tullfooter tullfooter wrote:

Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

10-15

??????

%
gun-driver View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gun-driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-14-2019 at 3:52pm
I'm wondering if I should bring my Sport for any fans that wont be racing to putt around in, or are there other boats showing up (other than the race boats) that can accept occupants.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-14-2019 at 4:30pm
Wood, I know I've been away for a bit, but still can't figure out %
Gun, always nice to have other boats to help out. We have a young guy who will be looking to get in a spectator boat. One place that's cool to hang out is in the area of the 5-minute fuel stop. Lots of action.
Is anyone staying in hotels? If so, which one?
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-14-2019 at 4:40pm
Comfort Inn & Suites right off 24 in Napoleon. I think it gets booked up pretty quick.

Avoid the Knight's inn at all costs Ha.

I am bringing my 90BFN. I believe Scott is bringing the grey 89 BFN. Tim bringing the 79BFN.
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-14-2019 at 4:51pm
I will be there with the '85
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gun-driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-14-2019 at 5:20pm
Sounds like we'll have enough boats
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gun-driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-24-2019 at 9:06am
It’s about to start

93/70 ccpb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 93/70 ccpb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-24-2019 at 11:34am
good luck boys.to all the ccf teams,

what you dont want to hear from jbear and bill.you cant get in the boat till you get your minute,and they throw you back in water!
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-25-2019 at 1:18pm
Well??????
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-25-2019 at 2:38pm
We all survived. Tough conditions. Fun with friends.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gun-driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-25-2019 at 3:52pm
^^^What he said ^^^
Along with way to much fun, beer, laughs and more beer.
And I also got the honor to finally meet the CCF famous NCH20SKIER along with some new participants that were on his team.
Great time once again guys we’ll done
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-25-2019 at 4:08pm
Originally posted by gun-driver gun-driver wrote:

... I also got the honor to finally meet the CCF famous NCH20SKIER

Yup, he is definitely one of the good ones and I am pleased. proud and lucky to have him as my quasi, just about, almost, somewhat, every weekend ski bud.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gun-driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-25-2019 at 4:27pm

After race raft up around 9:30am waiting for the last team

Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-26-2019 at 1:35pm
Are the Deep Rudders gunnel riders in that 1st photo?

phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-26-2019 at 1:50pm
Heck no. That’s Barefootin Crazy.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-26-2019 at 2:32pm

Lots of fun. This is the only injury that I know of. Teddy was on the team that won. Hit log that got sucked into their wake. Ouch!
Another good story was team Disfootinall Family. As they were racing, they felt warm water in the back of the boat. They didn't tighten the drain plug and it fell out. They couldn't find it so they "borrowed" one from a boat on a hoist. Another guy, Jordon, was racing with another team and noticed his engine cover up. He called his wife to ask why the engine cover was up. She had no idea. It was his boat they took the plug from.
Good times. 10 of the thirteen boats were BFN's.
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gun-driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-26-2019 at 8:44pm
What’s a small laceration when your having fun

I do have to mention how hard core these guys are!!!
The typical race weekend (for most our of the team) goes something like this...
Drive to Joes Thursday (not sure how long) spend the night (cant say how many libations they had there)
Leave for Ohio “as I was told” around 0800
Arrive Napoleon Ohio around 1600, check in and hit the water til pre-race party, finish around 23-2400 hrs
Up at 0530 boats in the water by 0630 race starts 0700 THEN...RACE FOR 38 MILES
Approx race time 1 1/4 hrs then raft up while others cross the finish line, start drinking at about 0845 - 0900 continue till last boat crosses finish line (this year was extra long)
Then pull boats and relaunch up river for more “fun” and beverages
Pull boats at about 2000 hrs change cloths and off to dinner and more beverages ( I allowed my self to get dehydrated during the day and didn’t make the dinner, guess I’m getting old)
Dinner and beverages till ????
Wake Sunday and prepare to depart for home around 0800
then DRIVE 12+ HOURS HOME

I dont care what you say, that right there is HARD CORE
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic