NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1968 Barracuda Rebuild

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2023 at 7:20am
Originally posted by blammie blammie wrote:

I"m gonna move my discussion over to another thread. Andrew did his '86 nautique in Coosa, and I'm gonna direct my questions there.

You've already moved your discussion to Andrew's thread, but why not just move it one more time to your own new thread?

It'll reduce confusion for somebody wanting to read about an 86 SN stringer job and make it easier for you to keep info about yours all in one place if you're gonna document the process as you go

Here's plenty of coosa discussion in various threads from CCF over the years in the link below

You'll find plenty of info on screw retention and what people's solutions were to the problem

Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-03-2023 at 9:15am
IMO, Coosa is great for boats that get a lot of use, especially for water sports.  For old classics that don't get used for water sports and are apt to be babied, it is over kill and is far more costly & labor intensive.  

We have a good source for Coosa, but you have to pick up in Maine.

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic