Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Where are the 176’s?

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
ken@ckbd.com View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ken@ckbd.com Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Where are the 176’s?
    Posted: May-31-2004 at 1:17am
What years did CC make the 176? And where are they all? I don't see any in the 'diaries', or anywhere else, for that mater?
I live on a lake with a length restriction of 18'. One of these would be treasured.
68 Mustang
77stang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 77stang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-04-2004 at 1:30pm
I think they made them 96 thru 98. Possibly 95 or 99 as well. You see them occasionally on boattrader. It’s my understanding that they came with an optional rear seat. That is not all of them will have a rear seat.
502 Python View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 502 Python Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-13-2004 at 2:10am
There is one for sale on this site.I think it is a '96.
nauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-02-2004 at 1:36pm
Ken,

I have one for sale. It's a 1996 Ski 176. Here are the details:

PCM 351 260 h.p., 317 hours, 4 blade prop pitched more so for wakeboarding (hole shot), depth finder, tower, racks, CD stereo, fat sacs with pump, removable fat sac boxes.

The boat is in excellent condition. All maintanence has been done on a regular basis. The upholstery is in very good condition and the engine runs very well. The gel coat still shines like a brand new boat. Of course there are a few knicks here and there as would be expected with a nine year old boat, but overall it is in excellent condition.

I will officially get it up for sale on this sight soon. In the meantime you can see photos of it at the following link:

http://www.dallaswakeboarding.com/ftopict-3516.html

The boat is located in the Dallas, Texas area. The asking price is $13,500

- Richard
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=323&yrstart=1996&yrend=2000
1time17 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1time17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-02-2004 at 7:45pm
there is one for sale on planetnautique.com
gotta love those old school nautiques
custom2001
nauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-03-2004 at 4:17pm
That one is probably mine. I have it listed there as well.

-Richard
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=323&yrstart=1996&yrend=2000
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic