Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Decals and trailers

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Rob Leinen View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rob Leinen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Decals and trailers
    Posted: May-16-2004 at 3:08am
I have a 1971 Martinique that I have almost completely restored, but I'm having some trouble getting the graphics for the side of it. I've tried to get in touch with Midwest and New England Correct Craft, but neither will respond to my emails.   Also, I'm looking for a replacement for the original trailer. It's pretty beat up, and it's a shame to have the boat on it. Anyone know where to get a used CC trailer? I'm running out of ideas! Any help would be appreciated!!!!!!
Rick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-17-2004 at 3:16am
Try Mid-Ohio Nautiques They are really helpfull There link is on the Planetnautique web page
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-18-2004 at 5:33pm
I always call the CC dealers. They don't seem to like e-mail that much.

SECC - (407) 851-1965
NECC - (603) 332-5739
MWCC - (260) 833-2226

Your best bet for a trailer is to post to the Parts forum on this site with the topic 'Wanted: Trailer'

I look forward to seeing your Martinique in the Diaries Section!

Good luck!

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic