Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1968 Torino wiring schematics

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Josephjcr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Josephjcr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1968 Torino wiring schematics
    Posted: November-14-2015 at 1:19pm
I am excited about this barn find correct craft 1968 Torino here in minnesota.. I looked up the engine vin and its a 73 302 interceptor.   I am searching for any information/manuals, for the engine and boat wiring schematic. I have owned many boats but none have intrigued me like this one!!! I would so appreciate any and all help to bring this old girl back to life!!! .   
JL
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-14-2015 at 1:52pm
Joseph,
Welcome to CCfan. Our normal request to new members is for pictures but considering what model you found, we demand them!!
Here's a wiring diagram that should cover what you need with some exceptions like the nav lights:

Also, take a look at the manuals in the reference section for the manual. Is there anything you are specifically looking for regarding the engine?

BTW, you posted in the CCfan help section. In the future, you may get better responses in other sections of the forums.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-14-2015 at 2:16pm

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic