NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Seat repair

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Trader144 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trader144 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Seat repair
    Posted: October-07-2015 at 10:43am
I have an 88 Nautique 2001, and the drivers seat is not in line with the steering wheel, instead it is slightly angled to the right (might have been done after carpet replacement).

Is it normal for the drivers seat to sit at an angle or should it be straight-on with the steering wheel?

Also, my observer seat platform has cracked due to swelling of the interior foam. Has anyone had this issue?

Thanks
David

SNobsessed View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SNobsessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-07-2015 at 11:58am
My Driver seat is in-line with helm.

“Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.”

Ben Franklin
Trader144 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trader144 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-08-2015 at 1:35am
Thank you that is how I thought it should be.
fifashop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fifashop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-18-2015 at 5:21am

Giovinco is already a awfully well-liked player in Fifa 16 Coins . he's rated eighty one in FIFA sixteen and become a canopy star of the MLS custom edition of FIFA sixteen. With such a heroic contribution to his team on Buy Fifa 16 Coins Wed, we are able to expect Giovinco to be rewarded a Hero card in FIFA sixteen final Team.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic