NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

freeze plugs pushed out

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
Swatkinz View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swatkinz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-06-2015 at 10:56am
Originally posted by 75 Tique 75 Tique wrote:

Got it fixed up just in time to sell?   

Hey Larry, thanks! Yes, it's on the market. We love the boat and it's been a good one, but my kids are wide open into other activities right now. When we aren't at an event for them, I don't have the time or energy to even think about tinkering with a boat. yardwork, house maintenance, job. the list never ends.

I'd rather pass it along to someone else who can use it and appreciate it for what it is than let it sit unused. I can always buy another one and plan to do so when things ease up a bit with the kiddos.
Steve
2011 Sport/Air 200
Excalibur 343
2017 Boatmate Tandem Axle Trailer

Former CC owner (77, 80, 95, 88, all SNs)

Former Malibu owner (07, 09)
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-06-2015 at 11:43am
Originally posted by Swatkinz Swatkinz wrote:

Yes, it's on the market. We love the boat and it's been a good one.....I don't have the time or energy to even think about tinkering with a boat. yardwork, house maintenance, job. the list never ends.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?..... Pish Posh Bro......... Always time to tinker and play with the boat. Ya just gotta make time! You just gotta burn the midnight oil doing yardwork til the sun goes down. Put down the TV remote and pick up a Ski Handle....

Hate to hear it Steveo!
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-06-2015 at 12:36pm
Originally posted by Morfoot Morfoot wrote:

You just gotta burn the midnight oil til the sun goes down.

LOL

Guys, he decided last year to sell the boat, well before the core plug fell out.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic