NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Goodbye 'Ol rags

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Chevy350 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chevy350 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Goodbye 'Ol rags
    Posted: March-31-2015 at 10:18pm
Saturday was the last time I saw our old 1969 ski nautique. My uncle bought it from us and I'm happy to say that it is in hands. The boat is special to my dad and him. It's the boat that got them into water skiing. It started out that my dad's dad(my grandpa) knew a person from high school. He was known as Raglin. My dad and his family would visit up there and found that there is a camp ground across the street. That's where a few years later my dad met my mother. They began dating and then eventually got married. Raglins son and wife were gonna restore this boat after raglin passed away. They didn't have the time or money to do it and decided it would be best to sell it and get a new ski nautique. My grandma and grandpa(my moms parens) bought the boat as payback for my dad paying for their vacation. They gave it to my dad and he sold the engine and trans to my other uncle. From then on it sat on the side of our house. I'm happy to know that my uncle is gonna bring her back to life.
1972 Mustang
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic