Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Mechanical fuel pump

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
marmon77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marmon77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mechanical fuel pump
    Posted: August-11-2014 at 11:15pm
Would like to know where I can get a mechanical fuel pump from?   
1988 SN 2001 Thanks
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-12-2014 at 10:37am
Call me if you want one shipped today.
1987don View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1987don Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-13-2014 at 2:41am
why do you think you need a new fuel pump? what is the boat doing? I thought I needed one and the mechanic at my local SN dealer laughed at me. He said he would get me one but in 25 years had never replaced one.
try replacing the fuel line fome the tank to the carb and replacing the filter in the water separator. My fueline was collapsing inside. Looked fine from the outside but when i got new one could feel the differnce new one was stiff old one was spongy to the touch. ETHANOL eats the old ones and they starve the carb. solved my problem which i thought was fuel pump....good luck
marmon77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marmon77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-14-2014 at 3:07pm
Thanks Don for the info. I will check the hose from the tank. I checked the one coming from the pump to the carb and when I pulled it off the carb and turned the engine over it would not pump any fuel out.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic