Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WANTED: CORRECT CRAFT script emblems..

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
yellowdog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yellowdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-06-2004 at 6:35pm
Assume you have tried all the CC regional Midwest, SECC, NECC ..... to see if they still had some laying around??

Been half-heartedly looking for these for the '78 now that I know the ones on it are not original, so far no luck. BUT, I did see a pair on the lake yesterday that would pass for brand new. Now I just need a moonless night, a battery drill with a silencer, a lookout or 2 and a driver for the get-a-way car (boat) and those babies are mine!

Seriously, I've got your email address and will let you know if I find anything.
Caretaker of the wife's '78 Ski Nautique
SShooter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SShooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-19-2004 at 9:14pm
anyone find the plastic white and black emblems yet. I could use a picture of them at least from someone who has complete ones on their boat. The new black and chrome ones suck.

Thanks
sshooter
Stan C View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stan C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-20-2004 at 3:18am
I also have a 1978 Correct craft in need of the plastic nameplates. I contacted Correct Craft and got permission to reproduce these nameplates. I am now in the process of making a mold to produce the 1978 plates same as the originals. I plan on making about 50 sets. They will be available about the first week of October. Price $135.00/set. If you are interested my e-mail address is rumstan@aol.com
Stan C
Rick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-08-2004 at 4:13am
Guys there are 2 in good condition at the corner of D st. and Tata Ln in South Lake Tahoe California in the playyard of a child care center. I didn't get the name but saw it as I was driving by to a friends house.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic